Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

A life of purpose!

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 9 Replies
What does that mean to you...

Living a meaningful and purposeful life!

Just was curious for a few responses! Thank you ladies!
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Doing what you want with your life, as long as you're happy! :)
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM

For me, its living a life that is pleasing to the Lord (and I have allowed myself to slip a LOT in that area lately). My definiton of meaningful and purposeful doesn't necessarily line up with the world's view.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Being a positive roll model, not just to your own kids but to society in general.
Blooming_Lotus
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Living according to the Noble Eightfold Path.
JOYFULMOM76
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM

A life of purpose to me is fulfilling God's will for my life. To treat others as I would want to be treated. I believe that if I am doing what I should be doing, and be where I should be then I will have a inner joy, peace and happiness and it will allow me to help others and give unto others more.

kanikki82
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:48 AM
A life of being positive and helping others. Growing spiritually, and not judging others, no matter how bad u want to. Put yourself in another's shoes, you might not judge so easy. And love as much as you possibly can.
scrapinmamaK
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
You ladies are lovely! Wished we are neighbors to invite you over for coffee and inspire each other to live the meaningful life the we each desire!
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM

To me it's making some kind of difference in the world.  Whether it's doing my part to better/save the environment, raising my daughter to be a good person, doing a kind gesture towards someone.  Sometimes you never know what impacts someone's life ...   I am not a religious person but I am proud of MANY acts of self-less generosity I've done toward others, and that, had meaning in my life.

justahousewife
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I think its more like living on purpose instead of just sitting on the way side. Conscious living. Instead of just going through the motions put some real thought into every motion you go through.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)