Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for Tuesday?

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's going on?

backpack

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Grocery day....allllllll alone!!! Then DH is coming home from work for a lunch date.

After he goes back to work I am going out to my friends house to pick plums and apples.

Chymerra
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Nothing besides dropping off/picking up kids from the bus stop.

Musicknot07
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Going over to my mom house put her trash out for her, then come back and get my trash together.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM

After dropping dd off at school I have to go get blood tests done. Then I'll do school with ds and take him to storytime at the library. After dd gets out of school she has to finish her homework and then I have to take her to dance class, come home and eat dinner and then she has soccer practice.

MotoStar
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Today is my wedding anniversary. YAY, go us!

My son is at OT. Thank you for taking him, Grandpa!

I am currently surrounded by two 2 year olds! I am watching my nephew and he is a little ball of non stop destructive energy!

I need to go to the store because I am out of milk.

I need to manage to get school work done with my son, somehow. We may do late school today, LOL!

My son has Karate at 5.

I need to make dinner.

Then, everyone needs to be quiet so mommy can watch Sons of Anarchy! *Squee* I am so excited!

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Today I have energy,I got enough sleep last night and I do not feel groggy,thank god!,this morning got the kids off to the bus then walked down to the grocery store and bought alfredo sauce,brocoli,bananas,2 smoothies and a small pack of snickers,then i came home and am eating my breakfast wich is a banana and one of the smoothies,when the kids come home I am doing back to school pictures,I am not going to pay for the school pics,to expensive,picked out a nice outfit for my 4th grade son and will pick one for my 2ncd grade daughter,I really love taking pictures,those are my plans for the day,oh and I am watching TV,finishing up the laundry and dishes,exciting huh ?.

momlovestorun
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Ran this morning, now at work. Work until 5 then head home to make dinner. Middle son has soccer tonight, but DH will transport so I acutlaly get to be home.

Too bad the house is trashed and I need to clean it.............

Pukalani79
by Kris on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Today is our "off" day.  We went to piano lessons this morning at 8;30 and are getting ready to go to voice lessons at 10:30.  Then it's off to the homeschool center at noon.  Right now the kids are watching "Libertys Kids"  This afternoon I have to go down to the dance studio to hand out invoices, but other than that, there's nothing going on this afternoon :)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM

happy anniversary

Quoting MotoStar:

I am currently surrounded by two 2 year olds! I am watching my nephew and he is a little ball of non stop destructive energy!

I need to manage to get school work done with my son, somehow. We may do late school today, LOL!

My son has Karate at 5.

I need to make dinner.

Then, everyone needs to be quiet so mommy can watch Sons of Anarchy! *Squee* I am so excited!

MotoStar
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

happy anniversary

Quoting MotoStar:

My son has Karate at 5.

I need to make dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)