Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Darn Starbucks.

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just wanted my salted Carmel got chocolate today an it was listed under grande as $3.25. I was thrilled. When she rang it up, it was $3.75. This store always overcharges and I had her cancel it out of principal. I ha also ordered a pastry an have her $6. When I told her to cancel it that they were false advertising the price on the board she tried to only give me $5.10 back. I had to make my point that I gave her $6. She said that was your exact change. I said, I gave you $6 and she, with an ornery look, gave me my $6. I won't even bother with that store anymore. Unfortunately it's the only one on my way to work so I guess I won't be getting Starbucks anymore. Stupid lady.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I havn't been to starbucks in years. When i need coffee i go to WAWA. It's cheaper and tastes better.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't go to Starbucks anymore, I find they overcharge big time for their products.  Honestly I've taken a liking to the McDonald's coffee and their cranberry-orange muffins.  It's MUCH MUCH cheaper

jaytee
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM
McDonald's has muffins?!

Quoting Jinxed8:

I don't go to Starbucks anymore, I find they overcharge big time for their products.  Honestly I've taken a liking to the McDonald's coffee and their cranberry-orange muffins.  It's MUCH MUCH cheaper

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Mine does !  And they're only $0.25 when you buy a coffee he he !  So I get a medium coffee and a muffin for less than $2

Quoting jaytee:

McDonald's has muffins?!

Quoting Jinxed8:

kdgord
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM
We like Starbucks once in awhile but we prefer our little local coffee huts over Starbucks. They have better coffee, awesome employees and are cheaper. They also have a way bigger selection of types and flavors of drinks.
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I have never been to Starbucks (I had some that my sister brought though)- that crap is overpriced and isn't all that great.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Our area is filled with Starbucks,literally one on each corner,I got there ONLY when I have aa gift card,my mom works at a montessori school and she gets a lot of those during the Holiday's and she doesn't drink coffee,I like the Pumpkin Spice Latte and thee Caramel Apple Cider and some of the frappacino's,I have tried the McDonald's coffee drinks they are much much cheaper $1 vs $5 or more for a coffee drink I will take that any day,lol,the kids like the treats and kids hot chocolates...

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I love muffins,I don't think our McDonald's has them,I tend not to eat there anyways,my son loves the cinnamon rolls.

Quoting Jinxed8:

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I love my Starbucks I feel like Norm from Cheers when I walk in,lol  I've never had any issues :)

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Pukalani79
by Kris on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Frustrating. :(  We have Dutch Bros out here which is amazing. I dont even know the last time I was in a Starbucks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN