Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How Many States Have You Visited ?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 40 Replies

Wich one was your favorite ?

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I have been to

Alaska

Arizona

California

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Kentucky

Michigan

Montana

New Mexico

New York

Ohio

Oregon

Texas

Utah

Washington

Wisconsin

Wyoming

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I live in Louisiana. I've visited Texas, Florida and Tennessee. Of course I had to pass through Mississippi, Alabama and a little of Georgia to get to some of those places. While I was in Tennessee we visited North Carolina (just over the border) but I was 12 and have no memory of it besides knowing that I did it. 

I hope to visit Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Colorado, Wisconsin (would love to live there), and Maine. Texas again too. I've been to Galveston and Houston (back when AstroWorld was there) but I want to go to San Antonio. 

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Outside of my home state, California, the only states I visited were Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and Louisiana. It is hard for me to choose, but it would be between Louisiana and Arizona; Louisiana because of the laid-back and old-fashioned feel and Arizona because of the desert beauty.

KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM

4..lol.

PA MD VA and NC

I don't like to travel far, obviously.

I love NC.

esox
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:30 PM
28! We traveled a lot when I was a kid and I loved it so much that I keep doing it. Id like to see Yellow Stone next.
snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Technically, besides my home state, one state and one Provence (I think that's what there called)

But I live in Michigan and I went to a zoo in Ohio that was one of the first towns out of Michigan and the bars in Canada (you can pretty much see Michigan) So, I don't really know if it counts. LOL.

We plan on doing some traveling maybe next year or the year after. (we have a house addition first and want to get the yard all pretty. LOL) I really want to see Kentucky and Tennessee and go to Disney in Florida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Arizona, California, Nevada.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Kris on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I have been to every state except: North and South Dakota, North and South Carolina, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maine, Alaska.  I've seen some amazing places, but I think my home state, Oregon, is my favorite

.Peaches.
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Let's see, I've been to:

Alabama (hated it)

Alaska (hated it)

North Carolina (hated it at the time I lived there, but might settle there in a few years)

South Carolina (live here)

Georgia

Florida (too daggone hot)

Lousiana

Texas (hated it there)

Virginia

New York

New Jersey

D.C. (REALLY hated it, but not more than I hated Alaska)

Connecticut (born there, still visit family there)

Maryland (hate it)

Hawaii (loved it)

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Indiana

Iowa

diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Arizona is my favorite. I miss the heat. I live in Maryland, today was around 100 which I enjoyed more than my boys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)