Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What household duties does your DH/SO take care of?

Posted by   + Show Post

What household duties does your DH/SO take care of?

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
AugustMomma
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:08 AM
His garage & sometimes garbage. Sometimes on the weekend he'll cook a meal.
valrubio
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM

He is the one that makes dinner almost everynight. Plus he always takes out the trash. He is more than willing to help with any chores I might need help with.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:22 AM

makes the kids breakfast, serves them dinner, bathes them, puts them to bed, unloads the dishwasher, puts out the trash, buys the water, cooks dinner on occasion, feeds the dog, sometimes helps with the laundry and picking up the playroom on occasion.  I work nights so he takes over childcare duties in the evening so I can catch a nap before work.

busymommy2013
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM
He does the dishes if I don't have time before I leave for work. Other than that, he mows the lawn.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:08 AM

My SO is awesome!  Not only does he take care of everything outside of the house, he takes out the garbage, helps with laundry, we both like to cook so he helps with cooking, does dishes and is Mr. Fix-it :)  Although we both work full time jobs he puts in more hours then I do, he still manages to help me if needed.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

azn_ladie82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM

He mowes the yard and tucks the boys in to bed.

kourtneya
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Fixing things that need to be repaired. He also cooks dinner one or two times a week.

esox
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
He washes silverware and right now he empties the cat box. Which is more than I should ask for.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:10 AM
We both work but he does the dishes, laundry and some cleaning. Whoever gets home first usually cooks. I do a lot of the cooking on weeks, he does on weekdays. I hate dishes so he just does them. Whoever sees laundry needs done does it but he is off Fridays so usually does it then. He sometimes does the cleaning on Fridays too.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM

lawn, cleaning up after the dogs, taking care of DD after school, upkeeping the pool, house maintenance and repairs, occasional dinner & dishes, we share cleaning duties on weekends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN