Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 34 Replies

scarecrow

by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

It was okay. Got a lot accomplished but we didn't do anything super fun. Next weekend is going to be busy and fun. 

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

It was super busy. DDs birthday was on Thursday, my sister flew in. Friday my parents came in, yesterday was her party and today everyone left. I'm tired lol.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine was good! Dd's team won her soccer game on Saturday morning :-) And then we spent the afternoon celebrating my birthday. My sils even brought me a cake and balloons lol. Today I went grocery shopping in the morning and then did some cleaning and just hung out at home with the kids. 

my4boys2002
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Same ole same ole I worked all weekend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Really quite good we went to a back to school party & birthday party on Saturday and Sunday was family day and we went apple picking and took a hike in Putnam state park which is pretty amazing.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Saturday was awful. Woke up with a horrible headache that didn't go away until early evening. :( Yesterday was better, thankfully.
Chymerra
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Pretty good. We just chilled.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

It was nice.  Saturday my dd and I got some running around done, then we went for lunch.  It was a nice girls day out.  Sunday we all went to the wedding re-vow, it was really nice, we all had a good time.  

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

proudmomalexis
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM
It was okay. we had a bday party Saturday. Otherwise we just stayed home.Im sick.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

We had a pretty good weekend.  My dd and I just hung out at home on Saturday and then yesterday we went to my parent's house to celebrate my birthday which is tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)