Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Pouting and procrastinating......

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 12 Replies

Ok, how many of  you are procrastinaters?

What I should be doing: History homework, A&P studying, Growth & Development studying, mopping, sweeping, well you get it.....

What I'm actually doing: Pouting about doing above list and well I did start a load of laundry and bathe the 3yr old...... I also have to work tonight (3rd) and know that I'm not sleeping again til tomorrow after class and should most definitely be doing above list considering I will be completely useless tomorrow, yet here I am browsing cafemom, playing candy crush, letting said 3yr old run around and eat candy (yes, she had a good breakfast), and well again, basically just pouting about my upcoming schedule LOL...

Ok, end rant...

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MotoStar
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I should be cleaning and getting ready for school.

Instead, I am on here

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I'm a procrastinator too sometimes.  This week I've put off the dusting and vacuuming and I really need to do those things in my bedroom.

jessie0221
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:31 PM

We've all been there.  I've learned that putting off a little longer generally won't be the end of the world.  Its always there later, kinda like the toys all over my livin room floor.

Marimaru
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I am a HORRIBLE procrastinator.  I end up working late because I put off my work during the day >.<

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:03 PM
I'm definitely one.

I should be picking eggplant and baking it to freeze. I've been saying I need to do that for 3+ days now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Sometimes I will put things off but I prefer to get stuff done and out of the way.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I've always been somewhat of a procrastinator; sometimes depending on the situation, it's worse than other times. LOL
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 4:32 AM
I procrastinate too much!! Right now I should be sleeping though, as it is 3:30 in the morning. I've been putting off laundry though. Got a lot to do in the morning now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveTHEviking
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM

This is me. lol

Now DH on the other hand, he is a horriable procrastinator! Drives me bonkers sometimes.

Quoting mumsy2three:

Sometimes I will put things off but I prefer to get stuff done and out of the way.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am sometimes, I try not to be.  My husband is real good at sucking me in to be a procrastinator like on the weekend when we dont' have DD and there's laundry to be done and he's like let's go watch a movie in bed instead ... yeah hard to say no. Therefore laundry takes a back seat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)