Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Halloween wreath

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:12 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I found a pin on Pintrest about making a monster wreath. Her's was green and fuller than mine but I got lazy and didn't want to tie anymore.
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liss05
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Cute!!! Happy Halloween :)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM
That's cute! Good job! :)
Monkeylover102
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats so cute! At my house we use trash bags and hangers- with nine kids working, we usually get a few dozen. Oh the joys of Sundays.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

It's cute. I keep saying I'm going to make wreaths but then I don't. The ones I want to make aren't cheap:/

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Cute!
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I understand. Materials can get expensive.

Quoting countrymomma81:

It's cute. I keep saying I'm going to make wreaths but then I don't. The ones I want to make aren't cheap:/

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Oh yeah. It's just the start of it. $10.00 for a single color of deco mesh (when I would use at least 3 colors), the wire wreath is about $10-$15 plus all the other little decorations you put in them. The cost can add up to over $50.00 in a heartbeat. Now once you have all the mesh you can make a few different wreaths with one roll, it's just to spend that up front money, lol. 

Quoting OliviaW.:

Quoting countrymomma81:

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I've never tried using the wire wreaths before. I normally stick with the Styrofoam ones but the cheapest I've ever found is 4 bucks a wreath. This past Memorial Day I made 2 flower wreaths for head stones and that got expensive just for the fake flowers, (I got them at the Dollar Store too).
My mil even volunteered me to make some for other people I told her no.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Oh yeah. It's just the start of it. $10.00 for a single color of deco mesh (when I would use at least 3 colors), the wire wreath is about $10-$15 plus all the other little decorations you put in them. The cost can add up to over $50.00 in a heartbeat. Now once you have all the mesh you can make a few different wreaths with one roll, it's just to spend that up front money, lol. 

Quoting OliviaW.:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:28 AM

arts and crafts can get real pricey real fast !!  but this monster wreath is adorable.  I used to make wreaths... then I had a child , ran out of time, and found out that it's often cheaper to buy them all pre-made in the store than it is to make them from scratch LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)