Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for today?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's going on?

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM

My cousin is stopping by to drop off some plants and I need to go to the grocery store later on.  Other than that, I don't have any plans.

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Canning applesauce and apple jelly and making apple chips. Its apple day here, lol.
Duckling007
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Going to have brunch with my SD :)

bzzybeemomof3
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Nothing at all.

I am being lazy when I shouldnt be. I need to do the dishes I let the kids not do last night. lol I gave them the night off to watch a movie before bed. (they do the dishes nightly) lol I said I would do them, but then passed out watching tv. lol I keep eyeing them saying "why did I  tell them I would do them?" lol

Other then that not much. Making ribs for dinner. Then the kids have to bowl off for the weekend, since they wont be going to their game. They have to pre-bowl their games so they dont get a zereo on their score and bring down the teams averages. lol other then that not much.

Mommy2AlexAraya
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Reorganizing dd's room, cleaning up the rest of the house and going to the grocery store at some point.

mrsary
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Went to work for 5 min. In bed now trying to feel normal. Need to find somewhere to buy those tire needle covers so my tires will stop getting low, then to waffle house, then home until time to pick up my kids!
KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Just finished cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming stairs.

I'm about to have lunch and then relax until I pick dd up from school at 1:30.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Working 9:30 to 4:30. It was nice going in a little later because I got to spend part of the morning with DS before I dropped him off at school. We finished a 300 piece puzzle we had been working on together. :)
AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Clean the house, then go to wrok.  

Chymerra
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I put away laundry and deep cleaned the kids room. Picking the kids up from the bus at 315ish, starting DD on her homework. At 4, we're heading to the first Brownie meeting of the year. Then finishing up homework, supper, shower and bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)