Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 16 Replies

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Low-key, as usual. Yesterday I cleaned, cooked, and did hair. Today we went to church, I cleaned, did laundry, and cooked.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My weekend was pretty quiet. We had dd's soccer game early Saturday morning. We were supposed to go to my nephew's football game in the afternoon but it was pouring rain so we stayed home. And today we just went grocery shopping and were home most of the day. We watched movies and did some baking. And I went to the park for a little while with the kids this afternoon. 

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
My weekend was pretty uneventful. Went shopping at BJs, cooked, cleaned, did laundry, iron, the usual weekend "fun" things.
momofsunshine77
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:14 AM

ok - DH was home this weekend so that was good, downside is I got nothing done and I am super behind.  I never get anything done when he is home :(  so, I will be rushing for the next week until he returns to work on Friday. 

Chymerra
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Pretty good.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:29 AM

My weekend was pretty boring.

Lorena
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM
My weekend was good. We only had to kids home so that makes for a very easy weekend. We went on a hike and rock climbing with my bil and family on Saturday. On Sunday we went to my mil for dinner and to watch football and the race.
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM

My Saturday had an unexpected detour. my 9 and 7 year olds were out playing with the neighbors and I heard SCREAMING...I guess they had started throwing bark at each other and my 7 year old got hit in the eye. I thought he just had dirt in there but when trying to rinse it I found his cornea had a pretty nasty scratch. Luckily this was RIGHT before the children's clinic closed....so instead of ER we were able to rush there and they sent us to an on-call opthamoligist. Thankfully his eye is ok and should heal up with antibiotic drops. It's hurting him so we have been giving him Ibuprofen every now and then as needed too but even that has tapered off ALOT now.

(They have learned their lesson about throwing things!! Well I HOPE they have!!)

Sunday was pretty mellow, it rained all day so we jsut sorted legos and watched football.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM

exhausting but great!  DS's bday.

Hottmomma607
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Football all weekend! DS' s game and NFL on Sunday!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN