Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I am outraged

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am outraged right now,I got a call from school this morning my 8 year old son Ben was hit by another kid in his class for no reason at.I get in and I was not too happy at all,the parents of this kid were not too happy with the principal's decision,3 days out of school.I felt what the principal decided fit what happened.Ben never did a thing to him.My husband thought it was stupid of this kid doing to him.My husband and I taught Ben very well,keep your hands to yourself and he does this.Luckily the teacher saw it happen and wrote this kid up.

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Duckling007
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Be glad your child goes to a school where they actually punish the kid that acts like that. There are a lot of schools that don't do anything because they are afraid of the parents that have little punks that run the school. I used to work for a school and usually they would just make the kids talk to the councelor! Sorry that happend to you baby!

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:55 PM

how frustrating!  kuddos to your son

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Sorry that happened to him. Good job to him for keeping his hands to himself!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM

well at least the other kid got punished for it.  a lot of schools now will let things slide ... it's sad.

Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Are kids safe in schools anymore? I am glad it worked out for your son. That is a shame he got hit. I'm sure there was something that ticked the other kid off, but only the kid will ever know why he truly did it.

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Thank goodness the teacher saw it & it's not just one kid's word against the other. I would be upset to, believe me, but it could be so much worse. I grew up in Philadelphia going to public school & have seen some crazy stuff.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Quoting countrymomma81:

Sorry that happened to him. Good job to him for keeping his hands to himself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN