Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Flu shots

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 89 Replies

Will you and your family be getting flu shots this year?

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM

DD and I both go Flu shots today. Well, DD actually got Flu Mist, which is a nasal version. I got a regular flu shot, since I'm asthmatic and can't take the mist. My arm is sore, but the one year I didn't get a flu shot, I ended up with the flu twice, not really looking to do that again. DD got mad when they gave her the mist, but calmed down pretty quick.

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM
No. Dh and ds are allergic to them. I get really sick if I get one. Normally dd doesn't get them either.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

We're not getting it.  The only year I got the flu shot was the only time that I got the flu.  Go figure!

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

DH does because of his job and he insists the boys do as well since he can carry some nasty bugs home.(He knows it wont protect them from everything, but at least a chance of helping) I cant due to an allergy.

jackiewal10
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Nope. 

aimesnyc
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My husband and I probably won't, and I am not sure yet about our son.  We haven't really discussed it yet.

.Peaches.
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this

We never have and never will.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Nope.  My mom used to get one every year and every year she'd get the flu,lol  Coincidence I think not.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Dh and both of our dd's got theirs already. I will be getting mine at my next doctor's appointment.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

IDK really. I have diabetes so my doctor will want me to get one. The kids have appointments next month so I'll see then if I want them to get one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)