Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So exhausted! 9 months pregnant and I have a kinder!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I can't even begin to imagine how moms do it with a toddler or baby. Being this pregnant and having a 5 year old is difficult, I really don't know how I would manage if it weren't for my husband. Thankfully we both work from home and he is able to take on a lot of the more trying tasks, but I seriously don't know how single moms, or stay at home moms do it! Most nights I can't even manage to cook a decent meal - I've ended up buying mostly frozens because I know my husband isn't really a chef - he knows 2 or 3 recipes and that's it. I'm usually one to cook from scratch and this is wearing on me.

ADD to that this pregnancy is much touger on my than my last one was. I have pelvic issues that make it difficult to walk, my braxton hicks contractions are more constant and painful - I hate to admit this all has to do with my age :( it's depressing  

Anyway I'm due Oct. 10th, so hopefully I'll get my energy after my little girl is born. Ugh, feeling useless. 

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennasMom2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:04 PM

You can do anything you put your mind to! Hopefully, it will get better once the baby is here. Good luck!

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM

You will be okat hon. Just take it all one day at a time.

stepconfused182
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 32 weeks pregnant and have a 2 year old. I'm exhausted too but my husband is a HUGE help and my dd is very well behaved so that helps. But I know exactly how you feel!!! I know the exhaustion will only get worse after sleepless nights with a newborn. Makes me even more tired thinking about that......
Bradens_mom1980
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I feel you!!  I'm 5 months with a 2 year old and have no energy to do anything either!  It's almost over mama, you can do it!!

mrsary
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I am 31 weeks pregnant with twins (measure 43 weeks), 3 yr old, 5 yr old, and autistic 8 yr old (she acts about 4) and single! I have a lot of TV dinners and am constantly fussing at the kids. I can't stand for longer than a few minutes without excrutiating pains. It sucks and has motivated me to NOT keep the twins and get sterilized. A 5 yr old should be able to help you a little. I still have to do everything for my 3 kids except dress them. Of course I have to put the clothes out 1st!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I give you credit, momma! My SIL has a 4 year old, a 17 month old, and is pregnant with her 3rd and I don't know how she does it!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I'm not that far along yet. So I'm doing ok. I'm tired a lot and some nights I fall asleep around 8 but DH takes care of most things. I also have a 13 yo that can cook ad help out with our 4 yo if need be. Everyone but the 4 yo can cook and I might start working with him just so he's better exposed to it. If we get our new house I think the opportunities will be endless for us. I'm not looking forward to 30+ weeks though. This will be our last.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hugs!

Vix920
by Vickie on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I'm already exhausted and I'm only 20 weeks along. I have a 3 1/2 year old. DH is a huge help. He's always been the cook in the family, so at least we're still eating decently, LOL! I'm useless right now. I get winded so easily already. I feel like such a wuss!

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I am due Oct 14th (so 38 wks tomorrow) with my 2nd girl. I have a 3 yr old girl, a 6.5 yr old boy and a 10 yr old boy with adhd and odd. Throw into that a husband that is a disabled vet going back to school more than full-time and he has Asperger's and my life is one big giant freakin' circus!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)