Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 30 Replies

What do you have planned?

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM
At this moment I have no idea,this weekend it's supposed to rain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:46 AM

move the couch, buy stuff for Halloween costumes, start making costumes, go to the zoo, go swimming, wash the dog, put away laundry, re-organize kitchen cabinets

3dragonflies
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I are planning what we call a "bikers breakfast."  We have invited all our riding friends over and after breakfast we will head out for a fall ride :)  We plan on laying a wreath at a veterans cemetery and then rolling on towards the mountans to check out the foliage.  The leaves are changing already :( On Sunday i will be taking my daughter to have her senior pictures taken.  Can't wait for that... we will have so much fun!  Hope everyone enjoys theier weekend! 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:29 AM

No plans for Friday nigt yet~ probably grocery shopping. Saturday morning and evening my sons have football games. No plans on Sunday.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Enjoy your weekend!

Quoting 3dragonflies:

Hubby and I are planning what we call a "bikers breakfast."  We have invited all our riding friends over and after breakfast we will head out for a fall ride :)  We plan on laying a wreath at a veterans cemetery and then rolling on towards the mountans to check out the foliage.  The leaves are changing already :( On Sunday i will be taking my daughter to have her senior pictures taken.  Can't wait for that... we will have so much fun!  Hope everyone enjoys theier weekend! 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM

We don't have any plans.  My SO is working late Friday and all day Saturday.  We'll probably run errands.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Friday SIL and I are going to a thing called Tinsels & Treasures. It's a place where all sorts of trinkets, crafts and other things will be sold. 

Friday night we aren't doing anything. 

Saturday morning DH is going to work and I am going to the Farmer's Market with SIL and her cousin. 

Saturday afternoon at 2:00 pm one of the parent's on DS' football team is hosting a party for the players since we have a bye this weekend. They'll have a fun jump and water slide. At 6:00 I am going to church for a "Girlfriends" thing. It's just going to be a group of women from church talking about the good things going on in their lives. It's a potluck and I know there will be some elderly ladies going and we are in the South so you know them women can cook, lol!

Sunday is church and NFL games.  

MotoStar
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Friday is my niece's 2nd birthday!

We are also going to a working farm for a field trip!

Domain of the Mad Mommy
(rambling about kids, cooking and life)

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM

The only real plans I have for this weekend is on Saturday we are taking my dd out for hibachi to celebrate her birthday!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Chymerra
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully having a baby...lol!!! Other than that, nothing planned.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)