Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So, what about you?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 46 Replies

Ok ladies bear with me for a minute. Even on the pill, my period is a "disruptive". Well now I'm on the week without pills and still haven't gotten my period. My DH keeps teasing I must be pregnant. We were going to start trying in March anyway. Well, even though I doubt I'm pregnant and my period is just being a jerk, I kind of wanted to be. So I spoke with DH about his feelings about trying to start now, and he agreed. Though he still thinks  I'm probably pregnant now lol.

So just for the sake of conversation., how many kiddos do you have and how old where you when you had them? I only have my DD currently and I was 29 when I had her. Also, how soon did you know? With DD I think I was about 2 months in before I realized.

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsunshine77
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I have 2 dd - my first at 34 my second at 36.  I knew before I missed my period because we were trying and I took early pregggo tests and they came out positive. 

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I have one son (15). I was 23 when I got pregnant. I figured it out when I was about a month and a half along.

AnnaMess
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I have 4 daughters. The oldest is 17 and I was 15 and found out like right away. Second is 15 and I was 17 and found out 8wks. The third is 3 and I found out at 14.5 wks and I was 29. My baby is 1 and I was 32 and didn't find out till I was almost 27 wks. She was a little one!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I had my dd when I was 32.  I knew when I missed my period and was completely exhausted all the time.

unsuspected
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I have four.

I was 20 with my oldest. I knew before I even missed my period. I just knew.

I was 25 with the twins. I had had a miscarriage a few months before so I was Leary of believing my body that I was pregnant again. I was about 6 weeks when I took a test I believed.

I was 27 with my last. I don't remember how far along I was. I took the test while my husband was recovering from his vasectomy! We had conceived before his surgery!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:50 PM
My first was when I was 21. I found out when I was about seven days late. I hadn't though about it and them my coworkers teased that I was so I tested. My second, we were trying. I had him when I was 31. We foun out the day I missed my period. We are now pregnant and will be 35 when I had this one. I found out a day or two before I missed.
AmesCSki
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I had my one and only (so far) at age 30. I got pregnant at 29. I didn't know til I was about 7 weeks, I kept testing negative and had no idea what it was like to be pregnant but something definitely was different! We are going to start TTC number 2 next month. Good luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck to you too!

Quoting AmesCSki:

I had my one and only (so far) at age 30. I got pregnant at 29. I didn't know til I was about 7 weeks, I kept testing negative and had no idea what it was like to be pregnant but something definitely was different! We are going to start TTC number 2 next month. Good luck to you!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I have four sons. My oldest son is 15, I was 18 (almost 19) years old. My second son is 12 and I was 21 years old. My third son is 8 and I was 25 years old. My fourth son is 5 and I was 29 years old. I can't remember exactly when I found out with each of them, I missed my period and I knew after that.

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM

The thing is, I was on the pill. I know women sometimes get pregnant on the pill, and I do have sore breasts and am tired, but I don't know, maybe I should test on Monday if it hasn't shown up yet, it'll be late by 6 days late then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN