Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Lazy or productive?

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 18 Replies

What kind of Sunday will you have?

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Not sure. I've got to mow the yard and put away clothes but that doesn't mean it'll get done.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:22 AM

It's been productive so far, but I'm being lazy at the moment.  Dinner is already in the crock pot and my dd and I made a dessert too.  We're going to be running errands after my SO gets home.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Hopefully productive. We got up at 7:30 and I made breakfast. Now I'm being lazy and watching tv with the kids. But I'm about to get up to get ready to go grocery shopping. And then I need to catch up on some cleaning. Planning on doing some baking with the kids today too.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I was hoping to be a bit lazier but so far I've taken a trip to Walmart, filled the car with gas while I was out. Started a load of laundry, have dinner in the slow cooker, cleaned the inside of my car~ it still needs to be vacuumed. I just finished reading the Sunday paper and broke up a fight between my sons. Now I am taking a few minutes to see what's happening on CM.

mom4awesomekids
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Lazy

mjimaging
by Melissa on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Lazy so far. I've made dinner but that's about it. I would like to get out for a walk or something.
Angelmevans
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Later tonight will be my lazy time. I have to go to costco for the rest of our groceries. The kids are at the park with hubby
BatMom.
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
A perfect mix of both, lol.
Knightquester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

It was supposed to be a fun filled day, now it's going to be a productive filled day (flat tire so no trip to the city and the museum, that means housework).  Still, should all be fine, hopefully.

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Mix of both. Best kind of Sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN