Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy or productive?

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 18 Replies

What kind of Sunday will you have?

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Not sure. I've got to mow the yard and put away clothes but that doesn't mean it'll get done.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:22 AM

It's been productive so far, but I'm being lazy at the moment.  Dinner is already in the crock pot and my dd and I made a dessert too.  We're going to be running errands after my SO gets home.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Hopefully productive. We got up at 7:30 and I made breakfast. Now I'm being lazy and watching tv with the kids. But I'm about to get up to get ready to go grocery shopping. And then I need to catch up on some cleaning. Planning on doing some baking with the kids today too.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I was hoping to be a bit lazier but so far I've taken a trip to Walmart, filled the car with gas while I was out. Started a load of laundry, have dinner in the slow cooker, cleaned the inside of my car~ it still needs to be vacuumed. I just finished reading the Sunday paper and broke up a fight between my sons. Now I am taking a few minutes to see what's happening on CM.

mom4awesomekids
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Lazy

mjimaging
by Melissa on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Lazy so far. I've made dinner but that's about it. I would like to get out for a walk or something.
Angelmevans
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Later tonight will be my lazy time. I have to go to costco for the rest of our groceries. The kids are at the park with hubby
BatMom.
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
A perfect mix of both, lol.
Knightquester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

It was supposed to be a fun filled day, now it's going to be a productive filled day (flat tire so no trip to the city and the museum, that means housework).  Still, should all be fine, hopefully.

12yrmama
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Mix of both. Best kind of Sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN