Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 21 Replies

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Very busy. We went to a pumpkin patch yesterday and on Saturday went to the zoo. I try to keep the kids as active as possible.

Michelle
Mom to 8

waytomanykids10
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Saturday we stood out in the rain for  about 5 hours watching soccer games.  We were drenched. I also went to a baby shower for a friend.  Sunday my husband and kids went to church, I stayed home and baked all day.

3dragonflies
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Had a wonderful weekend.  We had 16 people over for breakfast on Saturday and then went off on a motorcycle ride with them all :) Beautiful day for a ride.  Sunday went off for another ride with Hubby and then came home  to take my daughter for her Senior pictures!  All around a wonderful and blessed weekend :)

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM

It was great but I felt so horrible for my Cousin. We had only 8 people walking at the CHOP walkathon. Which is very sad :(  Last year we had 15. It's like since my Cousin went into remission people stopped carring. Its truly sad.

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Oh, no!  That's awful about the rain.  I've often wondered why they continue to play some sports in the rain, yet others get cancelled.

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Saturday we stood out in the rain for  about 5 hours watching soccer games.  We were drenched. I also went to a baby shower for a friend.  Sunday my husband and kids went to church, I stayed home and baked all day.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I'm sorry =(

Quoting LuvHugs429:

It was great but I felt so horrible for my Cousin. We had only 8 people walking at the CHOP walkathon. Which is very sad :(  Last year we had 15. It's like since my Cousin went into remission people stopped carring. Its truly sad.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM

My weekend was okay.  We went to the scarecrow festival at Peddler's Village, but it was PACKED!  We need to go back one day after school when all of the tourists aren't around.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I had an awesome weekend !  It started by getting out of work early on Friday thanks to a power outage at the office, so coming home early, getting my stuff done and therefore taking off that very night for our weekend away. We had a blast the whole time.  I can't say enough good things about our friends who met us there and along the way.  I am, however,  lacking sleep but it was all worth it !

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM

sorry to read that , this is indeed, sad 

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Marz31
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM

busy and yet quiet because DH and DD went to visit his folks and left me at home (I had something planned and couldn't cancel). it poured and blew all weekend (and will for a few more days) so it was nice to just cuddle in for a couple of nights with peace and quiet. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN