Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for today?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's going on?

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashley9603
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I got up at 4:30 am to run,then started laundry,woke up dd10 got her ready for school.Got the twins up,fed them breakfast and got them dressed.Now just finishing up on some housework before my sons speech therapist arrives.

3dragonflies
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM

catching up on housework from over the weekend :) hoping to get some sewing in today as well... shall see how motivated I am :)

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Laundry and straightening up the kitchen!!! Can't believe this time next week I will be at work :D

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Made Ds breakfast and sent him to school. Did a load of dishes and laundry. Have Becca's music class. Need to stop and pick up groceries after. Stop at the bank. Hoping to have time to do a few bows and r hen my ds has a football game this evening. Busy Monday.
momma2b2008
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM
School, homework, pick up the girls from the sitters, dinner, then my oldest has gymnastics, then it's home for bath time, books and bed time!

It's not going to be a very fun day for this tired mama! Plus I woke a killer headache this morning and meds aren't touching it! :-/
Chirinos
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I am waiting to start physical therapy here in about 15 min then going home and do some cleaning. Pick up kids at 3:30 then they have speech, physical, and occupational therapy till 6pm then at 7pm I have a meeting at the school band room because my oldest who's a 5th grader wants to go out for band.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I don't have much planned, but I'm not feeling too great this morning.  I have to do laundry and run the dishwasher at some point.  I think I'm going to watch a movie.

Avasmommy12
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

i need to do laundry and clean some house, workout and do DD's homework with her after school. then cook dinner! im tired already 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:30 AM

back to work !  After work back to the routine of dinner, homework etc ... we also have to unpack from our trip.  We left so fast on Friday night that I realized this morning I had left a load in the washer all weekend (YUK) so laundry tonight !

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Not a whole ton today, some laundry and minor tidying up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)