Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Is your biggest regret something you did or something you didn't do?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is your biggest regret something you did or something you didn't do?

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Yes they do!!!  You're not a Gemini by chance?

Quoting Jinxed8:

No actually it's fun because you totally get me !!!  They say great minds think alike ...

Quoting Briesmom38:

Scary isn't it??? 

Quoting Jinxed8:

* Shocker! *  LOL the syncronisation continues ...

Quoting Briesmom38:

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!  :)

Quoting Jinxed8:

Regret is a big word - every action you do has a "butterfly effect" - I know what I regret, and it's stuff I did.  But I know that if I didn't do them my life would be very different today.  Like I wish I would have never married my XH but if I did I would have never had DD, I wish I never had a child with him, but again, I wouldn't have my DD.  If I didn't get divorced when I did, I would have not met my DH etc etc etc

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Sagitarius !  

Quoting Briesmom38:

Yes they do!!!  You're not a Gemini by chance?

Quoting Jinxed8:

No actually it's fun because you totally get me !!!  They say great minds think alike ...

Quoting Briesmom38:

Scary isn't it??? 

Quoting Jinxed8:

* Shocker! *  LOL the syncronisation continues ...

Quoting Briesmom38:

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!  :)

Quoting Jinxed8:

Regret is a big word - every action you do has a "butterfly effect" - I know what I regret, and it's stuff I did.  But I know that if I didn't do them my life would be very different today.  Like I wish I would have never married my XH but if I did I would have never had DD, I wish I never had a child with him, but again, I wouldn't have my DD.  If I didn't get divorced when I did, I would have not met my DH etc etc etc

Mrs.Sams
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Not going to college. Now I have to rely on my husband for everything and he reminds me everyday.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I have NO regrets.

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I agree with the Butterfly effect, and generally wouldn't change anything....

but I wish I had gotten an offical 2 yr degree before I transfered to my 4 yr college and I wish I could go back and punch my first boyfriend (I was the bigger person and walked away, but it bothers me now).

LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
My biggest regret is not finishing my degree. I was going for elementary education, but the farm just demanded too much of my time and money.
LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Wow! If I were you I would be looking for a way to not be so dependent in someone who thinks it's OK to be a douche about it.

Quoting Mrs.Sams:

Not going to college. Now I have to rely on my husband for everything and he reminds me everyday.

valrubio
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:47 AM

The only thing I kind of regret was not getting my bachelors in my early 20's. Now I'm in 30's and pregnant with 8th kid and in the process of getting it. Needless to say, not as easy.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Something I didn't do.

housewifehell
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I learned a long time ago not to regret the thing in my life either things I have done or not done. Everything I have ever experienced has made me who I am and even an abusive marriage has its place in making me who I am today and I wouldnt even change that if I could.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN