Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 47 Replies

How often do you do it? What is your favorite way to get active?

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:27 AM

These days? None at all...*sobs* I have to wait until my Physical Therapy appt today before I can workout again...

I'm a runner, but due to a very serious injury, I've been sidelined since my last 8 miler a few weeks ago...with no end in sight. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:49 AM

I try ot take a walk M, W, & F & then do a C25K routine on T & TH. With the weather changing lately & it getting darker earlier I haven't been this past week. But I am going to get back into it next week.

MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I have a serious of mid section toning exercises, squats and a weighted hula hoop I do for 45 mins 3x a week. I've lost 5lbs and 3 inches in 2 months. So happy. I usually just walked on the treadmill but this is working out better.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I exercise 6 days a week. I love Jillian Michaels' workouts. Hubby and I walk several times a week too.

timefor2
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM

My favorite form of exercise is walking but I dislike going a lone so it doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

kourtneya
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Dh and I were doing the Insanity workout until we messed up and started smoking again :(  Hoping to get back into it soon.

stillhaveit
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM

recycling sweetpeaI try to make it to my health club M-F, 5 days.  However with 5 kiddo's thing's seem to always come up.  So I average 3 days. I jog when the weather is nice, I play a little tennis for health and recreation and I walk when I need to clear my mind.  Excercise is one of the keys to my sanity!  It's the one thing I can give myself.  My "me" time.  And as a housewife it makes me feel sexy!

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Since I don't start work until Monday I go to the gym every morning and I do Zumba every Mon and Wed when I can. LOVE IT!!!!

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

ashley9603
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

A few days a week I get up at 5am to run.I enjoy running as it relieves stress and allows me to think without being interrupted.I enjoy those mornings...I get up before anyone else does lol.

mslander
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM
3 moms liked this

I found an App that says it will help me get in shape but I'm too lazy to download the App.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)