Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you going or have been to a Haunted House???

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 28 Replies

I am finally going to one this year and I am so excited. First we are going to a wine/chocolate tasting then we are going to a Haunted House place, Bates Motel rated #1 in the United States. I can't believe I am actually excited to go when my Hubby LOVES to scare me constantly at home.

Married to Wayne Jr April 29,2000 Wayne III - 9/16/02 & Alexis - 5/12/05

Group Owner of :

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223  September 2002 Kids

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1CrazyCajun
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I love haunted houses. We have one local. Every year they change it up, so you never know when something will be jumping out at you. LOL

~* No Drama Mamas*~ Come Join Us

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

My neighbours always turn their garage into a haunted house on Halloween and DH and I always go LOL otherwise there's always one in the area, there's also a creepy corn maze a 20 min drive away ... not sure if I'll go with DD or not

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I haven't been to one since I was a teen, but it was a lot of fun.

CarrieGemenon19
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I've taken the nightime Haunted Tour of Old Town Albuquerque. There is some creepy history there. Are dinner in a haunted restaurant too. Fun stuff!

waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Nope, never been in one, never will. My husband will probably take  my 11, 7, and 5 year old boys to one though. They love stuff like that.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun! The wine and chocolate tasting sounds like a tasty blast!

BNC1100
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I have been to 2 already this year. Halloween is our thing though. Mine and Dh's anniversary is on the 29th of October. 

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Even though I love ghosts,hauntings,scary stuff,scary movies,haunted houses scare the complete crud out of me,went through one a long time ago,screamed through half of it turned around and walked out all while the people who were in the haunted house were yelling to me that I was going the wrong way and I screamed back at them I don't care and went out through the exit,then I went through one with a friend of mine in a old hospital and a lady who's son worked there had to hold my hand all the way through,no I will not say how old I was lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:11 PM
There is a rap station here who has there haunted house in an old morgue in a very old part of the city,I would NEVER go through that one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Is that the one in Pennsylvania I have seen that on tv,looks incredibly scary

Quoting LuvHugs429:

I am finally going to one this year and I am so excited. First we are going to a wine/chocolate tasting then we are going to a Haunted House place, Bates Motel rated #1 in the United States. I can't believe I am actually excited to go when my Hubby LOVES to scare me constantly at home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN