Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, I am Laurie

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello, My name is Laurie, I am 33. I am a full time working mother to 3 kids and a grandma to 1 beautiful baby girl. Yes at 32 my daughter decided she needed to continue the cycle and we now have Baby Paisleigh who is 4 months old. I live in Arlington, TX and have been in this area for most of my life, I tried moving to the country in a small town in East Texas and it ended up damned near killing me so I had to run back home to my stomping grounds. Oh yeah, I am divorced as of last April, I have a boyfriend who lives with me but is in the status of getting the boot as this very time! No time for another child, I have a full plate on my hands as it is. Looking forward to meeting new people.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Laurie!  Welcome!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you, Laurie! Welcome to the group! :)
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

skylersmom44
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Laurie! I am new to the group too. Just turned 30 last month. I am also a mom to 3 kids but I am a full time stay at home mom. Nice to meet you. And congrats on being a grandma :)

ShortMommytobe
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

hi laurie!

I'm Amanda, or Manda. Been on Cafemom since '07. Nice to meet you! And congrats on being a grandma! 

I'll be 31 this year. Have 2 girls, 5 years and 7 months. Im a stay at home mom.

I am in a commited relationship and consider my bf my "hubs" and I am his "old lady" lol, he is 37.

I live in Texas also, but live in west TX in a town called Midland.

Hoping to re-locate to Michigan next year :)

mymomisthebomb
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Thanks guys! I am excited about being here, I have been on Cafemom for some time but I kind of come and go because as you see I am really busy. But I plan on getting to know people and having more time now that my kids are somewhat getting their own lives and I am about to have no man. ( I am not excited about this trying to cope in a different way then crying ).

Amanda- I know exactly where you are, I use to live in San Angelo. :)

citygoneburbs
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Laurie

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Hello Laurie,welcome,when I was in middle school my family lived in Plano Texas for one year,I loved it,I love your baby girls name.any who I'm 31 and have two children and one angel baby I lost due to a miscarriage twelve years ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hello Laurie, welcome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)