Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 46 Replies

What do you have planned?

witch

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetrose174
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM

me and my sons are going to my friend Sarah Halloween party and trick or treating during with her as well

proudallboymom
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Friday, play date and trunk or treat, Saturday my older ds' school Halloween carnival and Sunday pumpkin patch trip with cub scouts. 

TableforSeven
by Judy on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM

SLEEP!!!!!

I won't be getting any sleep tonight (Thurs into Fri) and have a lot to do during the day tomorrow (Fri).  I plan to get a lot of sleep on Saturday.

Sunday the kids have school and I need to return the rental car.

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM
I have a few massages to do saturday morning and then we have a school halloween party with trunk or treating. Sunday I have morning massages and then we'll be cleaning up the yard "getting ready" for the snowy weather.
HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Tomorrow we have dress up for library story time. Then we go to a friends for lunch and a small Haloween party. Saturday is fall fest at the school and Sunsay I want to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. Busy busy weekend.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:10 AM
I'm taking off Friday so I can get a head start on my weekend. Friday after school I'm taking the boys for a haircut, then Friday evening my older son has Confirmation practice, then Saturday is Confirmation. Sunday I have to get my son to a HS somewhat near me to take a test for the specialized high schools. I'm looking forward to Sunday afternoon already
Marz31
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

DH is having his second sleep study on Friday night and then on Saturday, we'll attempt to go to our neighborhood Halloween festival. Sunday, we're going to have lunch with friends, for a late celebration of DD's birthday.

Chymerra
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Friday: Halloween Social at the local roller skating rink. 

Saturday: Nothing that I know of

Sunday: Hanging out with my mother. All of the guys in my family are going to the Patriot game and it will just be me, her, my nephew and the baby.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM

We kinda have a big one coming up. A double header for the minion in soccer Saturday. I have my last circuit class Sataurday morning. Then a dinner with cousins from out of town Saturday night....whew....

Sunday should be meal planning and prepping and costume prep too.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Saturday we are supposed to finish up our Halloween decorations.  This year we decided to join forces with our neighbours and create a cemetary between our 2 houses.  DD and I had started the first weekend of October, but we mostly concentrated on the front of the house, this weekend, we'll finish the mid section with our neighbours, we are also pooling together for the candies so we'll all go to costco together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)