Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

30 minutes from Rome

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just checked on DH's first flight...he is about 30 minutes from landing in Rome.  He has a layover there for most of today and will be doing the "tourist thing" for a while.  Then late tonight he catches a flight back here.  I am to pick him up at the airport at 3am (no sleep for me tonight as it is a 2.5-3 hour flight each way)....I rented a car yesterday that I am only allowed to drive - but at least DH can keep me awake on the return trip.

Things have been fine here with him away...but I am SO READY for him to be back home!

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM

That is good news drive safe.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Thanks.

Quoting Bonneata:

That is good news drive safe.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and have a safe trip.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I'm super jealous! I've been wanting to go to Italy for a while now. We have a German exchange student living here with us and his parents have been to Italy twice since he's been here in August. They've offered us to go to Germany and they'll bring us to Italy. That's something I'll do when the kids are grown though. 

TableforSeven
by Judy on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM

DH had a late lunch/early dinner at a place with wifi so he checked in with me.  He had a whole list of things he wanted to do in Rome...and he had already finished everything with 3-4 hours left before he needed to head back to the airport.  LOL.  He had thought about doing a few things on the outskirts of town that he figured he might as well go try to see.  I, honestly, have no interest in Rome or Italy....so I'm glad DH is there on this trip while alone so I don't have to do it some day with him.

Quoting countrymomma81:

I'm super jealous! I've been wanting to go to Italy for a while now. We have a German exchange student living here with us and his parents have been to Italy twice since he's been here in August. They've offered us to go to Germany and they'll bring us to Italy. That's something I'll do when the kids are grown though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)