Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the 30 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
jennings0507
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! my name is amanda.. I have 2 boys (2 and 1).. I had my first at 29 after being told for 10 years id never have kids.. i am married and a stay at home mom.. im looking to make new friends, seems like all i do is stay at home with my one year old :) i love it but id like to have an adult convo every once in a while :)...

ksladybug
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Tracey. I was 36 when I found out i was pregnant with my daughter. She is 17 months old now and I am pregnant with her little brother. I live in Washington near Seattle. As I watch her, my daughter constantly amazes me - aside from her fascination with technology, she is a big hockey fan. she even follows stanley cup and watches grandpa play ice hockey with his friends.... lol

stacy2607
by Stacy on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM
3 moms liked this
Im Stacy, 34 yrs old, from Ohio.. i have been with my husband Since i was 15(18yrs), married since i was 18 (15yrs).. we have 9 children and one on the way.. 5 boys ages 17, 8 1/2, 6 1/2, 5 and 2 1/2... 4 girls ages 13, 11(next month), 4, and 20 months.. and im 23 weeks pregnant, due February 20th with a surprise baby. Im a SAHM.
radshida03
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi in Rashida!!
I have 4 kids - 19,15,10 and 3 .. I had my first when I was 17. I live in Las Vegas and I'm here hoping to meet new friends. Hopefully some in Vegas, but from all over!
fireandice
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm an old soul here on cafemom. I was a member here when cafemom first started out on the web. My name is Kim. Ive been off for a while but i always come back... 

SueEllen77
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How old were you when you became a mom? I was 24 years old 2. How many kids do you have? I have one amazing son, Joshua 3. How old are your kids? He is will be 12 in December 4. What state do you live in? California 5. What's on your mind today? PCOS and trying to Conceive.
UnbrokenBeauty1
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

1. How old were you when you became a mom? 29

2. How many kids do you have? 1

3. How old are your kids? 5

4. What state do you live in? NY

5. What's on your mind today? Looking to support and chat with mother's of children with autism. My son was diagnosed with PDD/NOS Autism and speech apraxia in 2011. I have found myself very isolated and unable to focus on anything but his care and condition. I am also a single mother which makes it more challenging still. I'd like to hear from other mothers in a similar situation. Here to share and learn.

4lovesmom
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Laura, 33, married for 9 years and we have 4 kids. SS is 15 then DS 8 DD 6 & another DD 3. My youngest was born about a month after my 30th birthday. I love being a Mom in my 30's i feel like I'm much more calm & comfortable in my abilities....i think with my first kids i was always worried about doing it right and now four kids later i know I'm doing it right for MY kids!
queenie7601
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! My name is Mary, I am 37 and from St. Louis, MO. I have 4 children. 3 boys ages 16, 10 and 5 and a girl who is 2 weeks old. My oldest I had when I was 20, his father has never been in the picture. I was married for 6 years, together for 12 years to the father of my other two son's. Our divorce was finally final in January of 2013. I am currently with the father of my daughter. He is my soul mate and I couldn't be happier with him. We've been friends for over 7 years and in a relationship for over a year now.
What's on my mind today? I'm still recovering from my csection..so healing from that and just thinking of everything i need to catch up on around the house, but have no energy to actually do it today.

Hoping to meet some other moms, maybe near me or from anywhere really, to chat with. I don't have a whole lot off friends, I'm pretty shy, so having adult conversations is great when I do.

Have a great weekend everyone!! :-)
Joolls
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there

i am a forty something mum, but am a young 40, my teenage daughter wears my clothes, which I'm quite pleased about. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those mums who everyone looks at and says "who does she think she is" she shouldn't be wearing those clothes. I'm quite petite so can get away with it ( I think) 

My eldest daughter is 30 she lives in Tawain and works as a teacher,, My next is 25 and she works for a bank in Manchester, Jaimie is my 17 year old son and then there's Samantha 15, so I know it doesn't get any better.but I've found out what's causing it now, so there's no more children .....

Is there anyone else out there who has lots of free time on their hands now the children are older. I've lost touch with my girl friends and would love to make new friends with whom we can go shopping, have girls nights , please get in touch my email is j0011s@hotmail.co.uk

joolls 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN