Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the 30 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice dayKelly

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
katrinalee48
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey all I'm Katrina! 

1. How old were you when you became a mom? I had my first son in 2010 - I was 30!
2. How many kids do you have? One and one on the way!
3. How old are your kids? 3 1/2 and due any day!
4. What state do you live in? WA State

Teri74
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Im Teri.  I had my first child when I was 24.  She is now 15 and I  am pregnant with my surprise baby at 39.  My little girl is due feb 9th.  I live in Michigan and Im just looking to chat with other moms who may have similiar circumstances.

pearldance
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I am a mother f a 12 year old aspergers autistic son...he just today got physical with me, I was devistated, I had no idea how to respond since he is much bigger,my heart was broken

CWmom4
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi.  My name is Kim and I am a  38 year old single mom to wonderful 4 year old little boy.  I live on long island and work in health care.

Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello! I really need to be in this group more often. I get a little tired of some of the other groups when I see some moms were born in 1992. Ummm...I was a high school senior in 1992 lol.

Anyway, I am Allison. I'm 38 years old, I live in Arizona with my 40 year old husband and 6 year old son.

Not only am I a 30 something mom, but I have an only child, by choice. :) It's awesome, for us anyway.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  I was a high school senior in 1992 and I have an only child too =)

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Hello! I really need to be in this group more often. I get a little tired of some of the other groups when I see some moms were born in 1992. Ummm...I was a high school senior in 1992 lol.

Anyway, I am Allison. I'm 38 years old, I live in Arizona with my 40 year old husband and 6 year old son.

Not only am I a 30 something mom, but I have an only child, by choice. :) It's awesome, for us anyway.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Hi Kim!  Welcome!  We're glad to have you here =)

Quoting CWmom4:

Hi.  My name is Kim and I am a  38 year old single mom to wonderful 4 year old little boy.  I live on long island and work in health care.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Hello and welcome!  I'm sorry for what you had to go through today.

hugs

Quoting pearldance:

I am a mother f a 12 year old aspergers autistic son...he just today got physical with me, I was devistated, I had no idea how to respond since he is much bigger,my heart was broken

Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahahaha! Hi, there!

My 20 year high school reunion was last night!!!! Class of 1993.

I didn't go, but still, come on. Moms who were born in 1992? Seriously? I just can't handle it sometimes lol.

I NEED to spend more time here. lol

Quoting lalasmama2007:

LOL!  I was a high school senior in 1992 and I have an only child too =)

Quoting Leobaby2007:

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Hi Teri!  Welcome!  Congrats on your pregnancy =)

Quoting Teri74:

Hi Im Teri.  I had my first child when I was 24.  She is now 15 and I  am pregnant with my surprise baby at 39.  My little girl is due feb 9th.  I live in Michigan and Im just looking to chat with other moms who may have similiar circumstances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)