Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Ended up calling the cops out

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

I ended up calling the cops this morning,neighbor acrossed from me had a party and it got too loud over there.I know better not to go over there solve it myself.My puppy  (dog) J.J was barking like crazy and I could not sleep including my fiancee Jason.Plus some were throwing empty beer bottles in my yard.This was 1:00 in the morning.Cop took care of it,party ended up being stopped.13 people arrested for drug possesion,5 minors recieved minor in possesion tickets.The people that threw the beer bottles in my yard were cited for littering.Cop saw the beer bottles in my yard and he made them come over pick the empty beer bottle.I am going after one of them to pay for repairs,put dents in the passenger side door of my 2013 Chevy pick up.

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Saharra
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Eeek! What a mess! Sorry you had to go through that :(
esox
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Sounds like it was a great bust for the cops too. Hopefully they learned their lesson. 

3sun1Angelgrl
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Ooh no
angelicav12
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM

5 of the people that were arrested for drug possesion are going in for a long time,4th timers and the remaining 8 were 3 timers.Inside the house was a mess.I take care of my yard and can't stand anyone littering it.I saw at least 5 cop cars after that go there.Plus the owner of the house ran and looking for him,opened up one room,and confiscated a whole bunch of marijuana that was no medical grade marijuana.

mrsary
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Wth! I thought you were overreacting until the beer bottles in your yard and dented car!!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM
We've had to call police before on neighbors. They were having a party in our share garage at 1 in the morning on a Wednesday night. We had to work the next day and they had little respect for anyone anyway. They were awful neighbors.
Angelmevans
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:03 AM
I understand your frustration. We have neighbors a couple doors down who were having parties every weekend. I did not mind until they were so load I could here them with the doors and windows shut. We live in a very quite neighbor until they moved in. I understand everybody deserves to have fun from time to time but gave respect for your neighbors. Our neighbors would even let off fireworks in the middle if the night which sets my older dog into a panic.

Hopefully things get better
angelicav12
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I did find the person that did the damage to my truck and I was amazed by his reaction.He worked with me to pay for the damage to my truck,$800.00.My truck is in the body shop being fixed,pulling out the dents and repainting that area.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Wow that is a major mess,I am so sorry they dented your car,maybe that will teach them a lesson not to have parties anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN