Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween topic... favorite scary movie

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 15 Replies
What's your favorite scary movie??

I love the first nightmare on elm street with Johnny depp
You?
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meli114
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Halloween (1978)

momof1want1mor
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
That's also a great one!!! But I only liked that one. All the others weren't great

Quoting Meli114:

Halloween (1978)

jennj76569
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM

The excorcist is still SCARY TO me .. Favorite though is the  original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ,but that could just be because im from Texas lol.. INSIDIOUS part 1 is almost the only one made in the 2000's that i actually liked.

momof1want1mor
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I'm from Texas too ;) I'm from a small town outside the Dallas area called the colony. What area are you from?? Insidious... Haven't seen that one I'll have to check it out. One recent one that I saw was the conjuring and I thought that was good ;) the exorcist is a great one!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that one

Quoting jennj76569:

The excorcist is still SCARY TO me .. Favorite though is the  original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ,but that could just be because im from Texas lol.. INSIDIOUS part 1 is almost the only one made in the 2000's that i actually liked.

jennj76569
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I want to say the conjuring was either directed or produced by the same folks that did insidious. I have been wanting to see the conjuring too. NEAT I love Texas and im from a small town about 40 miles south of Waco. My favorite cousin lives in grapevine.. NEAT NEAT.
Quoting momof1want1mor:

I'm from Texas too ;) I'm from a small town outside the Dallas area called the colony. What area are you from?? Insidious... Haven't seen that one I'll have to check it out. One recent one that I saw was the conjuring and I thought that was good ;) the exorcist is a great one!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that one

Quoting jennj76569:

Flaca43
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM
The Shining
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof1want1mor
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Another great one!!! I love Stephen King!!!! Pet cemetery was a great one to

Quoting Flaca43:

The Shining

mommybug77
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I am more into suspense then gore. I like scream.
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

My good friend lives in The Colony. :)

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting jennj76569:

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I love pretty much all old school horror....Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Creepshow....stuff like that.

Insidious is good. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)