Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you a PROCRASTINATOR or do you always FINISH what you start quickly?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 12 Replies

Well, I am a procrastinator at times mainly because there is so much to do and I feel like some things take priority when you have kids.  I procrastinate some cleaning chores, I procrastinate getting ready in the morning sometimes.  I sometimes start a project and then leave it for a long time.  I have to finish a course online to keep my license current and I have totally procratinated getting that finished.  How about you?

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I used to not be a procrastinator at all. Now, however, I do procrastinate some things. But I'm nothing at all like some people I know.
Jaysmommy32
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I became a procrastinator when I became a mom because he trumps everything else.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM
It depends on what it is. If I have a deadline I finish it pretty quick. Also if its something I really wanted to do then I'll finish it. I do, however, have a sweater that I started 8 years ago that just needs sleeves.
mysweet1s
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I'm a procrastinator, I always do things at the last minute, but I ALWAYS finish what I start.  My boss jokes that my paperwork will never be early, but it will never be late either :) 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I can be both.  It depends on what it is.

sonnyswoman75
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I try to finish what I start
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

It depends on what it is but most of the time I get stuff done and out of the way. If it's house cleaning~ I can put that off, lol.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Quoting lalasmama2007:

I can be both.  It depends on what it is.

Same here.
crazy4chapstick
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Yep, it takes a while for me to get started, but once I do I'm good. Like you said, some things just don't take priority when you have kids. And, there's so much to do all the time. I take a break and just watch a show on netflix when I can to keep my sanity.
tel4him
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:21 AM

My motto is "Why put off until tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely?"

Does that answer your question?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)