Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If you have pets...

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 43 Replies

...do you dress them up for Halloween?

*Feel free to post pics if you have any!

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I've done it one year with my old dog Mandy ... and it was hillarious.  People were laughing so much when they came to the door.  I had bought her a spider man costume.  But she was a very calm dog and didn't mind she also used to spend the whole evening with me in the entrance.  My other two ... no way.  

mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Ummm...no! I hate happen and if I didn't have kids I wouldn't participate at all.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

There is no way any of my dogs would allow me to put a costume on them.  It would be torn off and eaten in seconds,lol  After they gave me the look! lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I don't think kitty would like that.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM

We don't have any pets, but I wouldn't dress them up if we did.  My sister has clothes for one of her dogs that she got when she adopted it from someone else.  Her dog doesn't seem to mind the costumes.

Saharra
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I always thought it would be fun to either take a black horse and use white paint (glow in the dark) and paint the skeleton.

Or take my grey Arab mare and put glitter on her hooves and in her mane. Then put a horn on her head (to make her a unicorn) and then saddle her and put a sheet over the saddle and I could dress in white with wings. Then I could be an Angel riding a unicorn. Lol. She would do it, but I don't know how she would handle all the people dressed weird. She's used to loud noises and such, so no worries there :)
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Cute ideas =)

Quoting Saharra:

I always thought it would be fun to either take a black horse and use white paint (glow in the dark) and paint the skeleton.

Or take my grey Arab mare and put glitter on her hooves and in her mane. Then put a horn on her head (to make her a unicorn) and then saddle her and put a sheet over the saddle and I could dress in white with wings. Then I could be an Angel riding a unicorn. Lol. She would do it, but I don't know how she would handle all the people dressed weird. She's used to loud noises and such, so no worries there :)

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM

We bought our Beagle Mix a Frankenweenie costume after Halloween last year...it was marked down to ten cents...LOL

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Awesome!  You'll have to post a pic =)

Quoting SuperPickle:

We bought our Beagle Mix a Frankenweenie costume after Halloween last year...it was marked down to ten cents...LOL

waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM

No, my kids don't even dress up for Halloween.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN