Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

There's less than a month until...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thanksgiving!  Do you have plans?  Will you be hosting or going elsewhere?

turkey dinner

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

We go to FL to my mother's and IL's homes. Luckily, they live down the street from each other so we all celebrate together at my IL's house. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM
We have Thankgsgiving dinner at our home with my husbands family. It is my favorite big meal to make. We watch the parade, do a craft for the kids, eat tons and watch football! It's a great family tradition that we LOVE!!!!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM
We have relatives coming in from Wisconsin ad dinner is at my inlaws. Other then that, no real plans.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Wow..that is lucky!  That's nice that you can all celebrate together =)

Quoting mcginnisc:

We go to FL to my mother's and IL's homes. Luckily, they live down the street from each other so we all celebrate together at my IL's house. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM

My uncle and DH will be running a 1/2 marathon, I will be running the 5k and the kids will be running the mile. My Aunt and cousin will come to cheer us on and watch the kids while DH & I run. Then we will spend the day in Atlanta and have our TG dinner on Friday!

We drive from VA to GA every TG. 

”Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age.” - Dr. Seuss. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting MaineMammax2:

We have Thankgsgiving dinner at our home with my husbands family. It is my favorite big meal to make. We watch the parade, do a craft for the kids, eat tons and watch football! It's a great family tradition that we LOVE!!!!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Good luck!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

My uncle and DH will be running a 1/2 marathon, I will be running the 5k and the kids will be running the mile. My Aunt and cousin will come to cheer us on and watch the kids while DH & I run. Then we will spend the day in Atlanta and have our TG dinner on Friday!

We drive from VA to GA every TG. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

We'll be hosting again this year.  My dd and I usually watch the Macy's parade in the morning.  My parents, my inlaws and my Mom's cousin will be coming.  I'm not sure if my sister and her family will be coming this year or not.

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Wow..that is lucky!  That's nice that you can all celebrate together =)

Quoting mcginnisc:

It's great. We stay at my mom's and my BIL's family stays at my IL's home. My mom and MIL are best friends so it's a lot of fun for all of us to be there together. We're a pretty tight bunch. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Chirinos
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM
My mom is flying back the week before and she is making Thanksgiving dinner at my brothers then. I can't wait I love my mom's cooking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)