Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's going on?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 14 Replies

happy halloween

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tcallisto
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Rainy day ALL day :)  Staying in my PJ's and watching movies until I have to get up :)

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Both my girls have colds so they are having a lazy day resting and sneezing all over everything ;) lots of miso soup and green tea with honey.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I hope they are feeling better soon =)

Quoting MaineMammax2:

Both my girls have colds so they are having a lazy day resting and sneezing all over everything ;) lots of miso soup and green tea with honey.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Going to the gym and then I have to go to the pharmacy. I need to do some cleaning when I get home. This afternoon dd has dance class and then soccer practice.
MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!! We are hoping for wellness for Thursday, fingers crossed!!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I hope they are feeling better soon =)

Quoting MaineMammax2:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Working till 2:30, picking up DS from school, and will hopefully come home to our new mattress that's being delivered today! :)
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping.....we will probably go to the Fall Carnival tonight at church....

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Nothing much,it's pretty cold & my oldest child is home with me today due to having dental work done this morning,they had to numb him so he's using the computer and were watching my cm punk DVD(cm punk is a wrestler in the WWE) I have ran all the dishes in the washer for now,my daughter is at school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hadadat
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Nada....just waiting for some work to come my way. Slow here at my desk this week.

Still have DS's costume to sew and bits to attach. I'm thinking fabric glue will be best.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I played hooky from work this morning !  Now I'm back - I'll be a for the rest of the week, I promise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)