Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Follow up post to : Women Don't Let Their Husbands See Them Naked

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 25 Replies

Out of curiosity ... Boundaries with your husband ; do you have any ?

I know my husband and I are weird that way there is NO boundaries between him and I.  I will walk in on hiim while he's in the bathroom, he'll stick his finger up my nose, I'll shave in front of him (leg propped up on the bathroom counter and all)  we always drink out of the same glass etc ...   Some people say it's wrong.  I say it's the optimal of intimacy (I know I never was like this with my ex husband)

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Nope

Holly-Kathleen
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM
There are not a whole lot of boundaries between dh and I; we are very comfortable with each other :)
cocoroo
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Pooping with the other one in the bathroom is a no-no.  That's about it.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM

We don't go to the bathroom together or when the other is in the bathroom. That's about our one boundary. It kinda takes the romance away to see him poop and I bet it's the same for him seeing me.

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM

No boudaries here.  Well, one, I guess.  I don't want to have sex when I'm having my period.

jurbi
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Hmmm I boundaries except using the restroom.. He doesn't care if I come in when he does but I lock the door.. Not when I'm just peeing though..
JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I don't think we'd put our fingers up each others noses but we don't have a lot of boundries otherwise.  Hasn't ruined the romance at all.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:42 PM
No real boundaries. We rarely lock the bathroom door. The shaving the legs was funny, he does it for me. He has since I was pregnant with my four year old son.
DaBuzz
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this

No entry in the exit if you know what I mean lol Other than that, really no boundaries :)

mommie2madison
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I dont think we have any boundaries. We've bathed together, used the restroom together, I have him shave me when my baby bump has been too big. He will tweeze my eyebrows if I want him too, I shave his back - I cant think of anything that we would exclude the other from.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)