Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Just found out, yesterday...and am in shock..

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 33 Replies

Hi...lots of different emotions...any advice welcomed. thanks much. I took a home test yesterday as I had suspected I was pregnant by some differences in myself; nausea, the thought of wine turning me off when Im a lover of Pinot Grigio...my breasts seem to grow by the day...most of all-Im beyond exhausted. Sorry to sound like a whiner, I have not told a soul yet other than my fiance and just am at a loss.. 

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
So I guess this isn't planned? And it's not something you wanted?

If that's the case, I'm sorry but everything will work out. There is a reason for everything. Hugs to you!
FlaSun9
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Ugh, I sound like such an idiot..It was planned, we just started trying right after my last period which started Oct 4... I must of gotten pregnant asap...I just cannot believe it happened so quickly, Im 35. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I didnt mean to sound like a complainer, I just havent told anyone and have no idea what to expect all around.

katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Is this your first baby? I got pregnant really fast with my last 2 babies that we planned. I was very surprised.

Quoting FlaSun9:

Ugh, I sound like such an idiot..It was planned, we just started trying right after my last period which started Oct 4... I must of gotten pregnant asap...I just cannot believe it happened so quickly, Im 35. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I didnt mean to sound like a complainer, I just havent told anyone and have no idea what to expect all around.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hun it will be OK,I promise...I got pregnant really fast with my 2ncd kid,she was not planned,my son was planned,I wanted to wait until my son was aat least 9 years old before even thinking about baby number two but nature didn't plan it that way,my son was only 1 year old when I found out that I was pregnant,but I love my children to pieces and am happy that my DD was born..They are 7 1/2 and 9 now..

Quoting FlaSun9:

ambertreas76
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow!  That's pretty fast.  Remember, you have lots of hormones coursing through your body that will add to anxiety.  It's gonna be okay.  Better than ok!!!  You're having a baby!!!  Congrats!!!  And remember that most of the 'off' feelings are because of hormones.

Elyssa414
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It's understandable. This is HUGE. Life-changing, scary, ...but it's also wonderful and beautiful! It will all fall into place. You've still got a good 9 months to prepare! :) *HUGS*

And congratulations!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I will be 35 when I have my lo. I probably had a few mixed feelings at first too. But we were trying as well. It's very exciting.
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! You sound a little shocked ;)
beliefnhope
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! I remember all the fun we had telling our family and friends a year ago that we were expecting our first. Finding the right way to tell people can be a challenge, but any way you go about it I am sure they will all be happy for you.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN