Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 33 Replies

What do you have planned?

falling_leaves

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Quiet, family dinner Fri night.

Services Sat morning.....then we are having the family DD#2 babysits for over for lunch (4 kids who love DD dearly, and their parents).  I'm sure we will ALL enjoy our Shabbat afternoon naps this week!

Sunday the kids have a normal school day -- and I need to work on getting the apartment ready for IL's visit (they arrive on Tues).

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing much. Hopefully getting closer to finishing my blanket and then on to the next project.
Shannon636
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Well mostly for working moms, weekends are more like spending quality time with kids after whole week of absentee from home, our kids also requires our company & i believe weekends is the best time to spend the day with them.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Schools are closed Friday. We will be sleeping in tomorrow, tomorrow night we are going to a Halloween party where my boys have gymnastics.
Saturday a basketball game in the morning, then a birthday party in the afternoon.
Sunday morning will be church then laundry and relaxing.
sdgd21
by Diana on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
More in packing... Football. Sleep and church
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Tomorrow night my parents, niece and nephew are coming over for a visit.  On Saturday my dd is going to a birthday party at a pottery place for one of her classmates.  I'm not sure what we'll be doing on Sunday.

mskeeinmd
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Birthday luncheon for my niece, basketball practice for my son and a full day at church on Sunday.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
We just have dd's last soccer game on Saturday morning. We have no plans for the rest of the weekend.
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I don't think we have any plans yet.

BemmiesMom
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Shrek has worked OT ever day this week since Sunday. He informed me he didn't have OT tomorrow!! I am so excited about that!! So tomorrow it will be a quiet day for him to rest and unwind from all the OT he's had. (he forges titanium into airplane, jet, helicopter and spaceship parts). I'm not sure if we're gonna do a steak night this week or not. 

My Momma, PaPop (step father) and nephew are coming Saturday and they are bringing me a birthday dinner with all the fixings. My PaPop is smoking a butt in the smoker and my Momma is gonna bring the sides. Then me and my Momma are gonna leave the men folk at home and we're going to do a shopping trip. I'm kinda excited about that cause it has been a really long time since I've been anywhere with just my Momma and me.

Then Sunday it is back to work for Shrek. Hopefully sometime this weekend he'll rest and I'll be able to get a little birthday lovin wink mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN