Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

falling_leaves

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
We have no plans
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Tomorrow DS3 has his sports at the park. Think the kids and I will go around to the stores and stuff too. Maybe rent a movie later on.

Two of the boys need their flu shots too.
Maybe see my Mom on Saturday. Cleaning.
Visiting DF's grandma on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Going with a couple of friends to a Pow Wow Saturday that's close to my house then Church on Sunday.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Tonight DH is supposed to be taking me eat somewhere so we can get some alone time in. 

Saturday morning from 8-12 our exchange student has a car wash for his soccer team then our son has a football game at 1:45. Immediately from there we will go to the college football game at 4:00. It's their homecoming but due to the above schedule we'll have to miss the festivities:(

Sunday is church then a festival in our town that I'd like to bring the kids to. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Well, after work Friday I am attending a professional open house at the brand new birth center. I'll get my name out a little to the few who show up. Saturday is the public open house at the birth center so I'll be at that too. Friday I get to go as a lactation counselor an Saturday as a pregnant momma. I imagine we will have to grocery shop at some point an then it's chillin' with the kids.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I'm going to clean my house tonight, or at least attempt to,lol  Saturday I have a busy day.  I have my meeting in the morning then I'm heading over to my dad's house.  He needs me to do a few things for him.  My dd will be spending the night.  I have a Chinese auction to go to Saturday night and I can't wait, I go every year with my cousin's wife and her mom and we have such a great time.  Sunday, SO and I have a few things to do around the house, then we'll grab some lunch and at some point pick my dd up at my dad's house.  We may go earlier to my dad's house because I know there are a few things he needs my SO to do for him.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Enjoy your alone time =)

Quoting countrymomma81:

Tonight DH is supposed to be taking me eat somewhere so we can get some alone time in. 

Saturday morning from 8-12 our exchange student has a car wash for his soccer team then our son has a football game at 1:45. Immediately from there we will go to the college football game at 4:00. It's their homecoming but due to the above schedule we'll have to miss the festivities:(

Sunday is church then a festival in our town that I'd like to bring the kids to. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Have fun at the Chinese auction =)

Quoting Briesmom38:

I'm going to clean my house tonight, or at least attempt to,lol  Saturday I have a busy day.  I have my meeting in the morning then I'm heading over to my dad's house.  He needs me to do a few things for him.  My dd will be spending the night.  I have a Chinese auction to go to Saturday night and I can't wait, I go every year with my cousin's wife and her mom and we have such a great time.  Sunday, SO and I have a few things to do around the house, then we'll grab some lunch and at some point pick my dd up at my dad's house.  We may go earlier to my dad's house because I know there are a few things he needs my SO to do for him.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Have a good weekend!

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Going with a couple of friends to a Pow Wow Saturday that's close to my house then Church on Sunday.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Have a nice weekend!

Quoting Flaca43:

Tomorrow DS3 has his sports at the park. Think the kids and I will go around to the stores and stuff too. Maybe rent a movie later on.

Two of the boys need their flu shots too.
Maybe see my Mom on Saturday. Cleaning.
Visiting DF's grandma on Sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)