Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you have planned?

falling_leaves

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Enjoy your weekend =)

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quiet, family dinner Fri night.

Services Sat morning.....then we are having the family DD#2 babysits for over for lunch (4 kids who love DD dearly, and their parents).  I'm sure we will ALL enjoy our Shabbat afternoon naps this week!

Sunday the kids have a normal school day -- and I need to work on getting the apartment ready for IL's visit (they arrive on Tues).

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Have a good weekend!

Quoting diaperstodating:

Schools are closed Friday. We will be sleeping in tomorrow, tomorrow night we are going to a Halloween party where my boys have gymnastics.
Saturday a basketball game in the morning, then a birthday party in the afternoon.
Sunday morning will be church then laundry and relaxing.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Have a nice weekend!

Quoting mskeeinmd:

Birthday luncheon for my niece, basketball practice for my son and a full day at church on Sunday.

Briesmom38
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Have fun at the Chinese auction =)

Quoting Briesmom38:

I'm going to clean my house tonight, or at least attempt to,lol  Saturday I have a busy day.  I have my meeting in the morning then I'm heading over to my dad's house.  He needs me to do a few things for him.  My dd will be spending the night.  I have a Chinese auction to go to Saturday night and I can't wait, I go every year with my cousin's wife and her mom and we have such a great time.  Sunday, SO and I have a few things to do around the house, then we'll grab some lunch and at some point pick my dd up at my dad's house.  We may go earlier to my dad's house because I know there are a few things he needs my SO to do for him.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM

:( That changed. We are now bringing the boys to the pep rally for the college and grabbing burgers on the way. It just doesn't end:/

And Daniel was invited to a friends house for the night so that he can partake in all the homecoming festivities tomorrow that we can't make it to so that's changing as well. The only good side to this is that now DH and I can sleep in and it's well needed. 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Enjoy your alone time =)

Quoting countrymomma81:

Tonight DH is supposed to be taking me eat somewhere so we can get some alone time in. 

Saturday morning from 8-12 our exchange student has a car wash for his soccer team then our son has a football game at 1:45. Immediately from there we will go to the college football game at 4:00. It's their homecoming but due to the above schedule we'll have to miss the festivities:(

Sunday is church then a festival in our town that I'd like to bring the kids to. 

Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, have a wonderful weekend yourself.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Have a good weekend!

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Going with a couple of friends to a Pow Wow Saturday that's close to my house then Church on Sunday.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Absolutely nothing planned~ this is the first weekend that we don't have football! yay! lol.

We do have to turn in football equipment on Saturday morning and my youngest has a birthday party to attend on Sunday. Other than that I'll probably just clean the house.

G2Mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Not much, no ball tournaments this weekend!  Yay! We all need a break from that.  DH is working on our barn, can't wait till its done, so I will do what I do M - F, clean, play with baby and cook.  I may not cook though or clean that much...I need a break!!!  Can't wait to have some fun sometime!

G2Mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I will try to get in a run...solo.  My first 5k is next weekend.

queenie7601
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:39 PM
No plans this weekend, except cuddling with my dd and spending some time with my SO, who has been working a lot this week, lots of on call in the evenings, so haven't seen too much of each other. Just want a quiet, cuddling weekend :) My older boys are at gma and gpa's still, won't see them until Thanksgiving time, saddens me. :( So will definitely be skyping with them this weekend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)