Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have your kids

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 40 Replies
started their Christmas list yet? If so, what are some things they're asking for? :)
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM

She's asking for everything!  She really wants an iPad mini, DS games, Lego Friends sets, Nerf Rebelle bow & arrow, Ever After High Dolls, Equestria Girl Dolls, One Direction cd, etc.

liss05
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

He has asked for Lego Minecraft and a few science based things that he saw and 3yo DD wants everything.

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Oh heck yes they have! 

17yo DS wants an xbox live membership (something he gets every year) & a full size acoustic guitar.

14yo DD & 12yo DD I have no clue.

10yo DS no clue

4yo DS is done. But he wants Super Heros.

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM

My oldest will be 8 on Tuesday and she wants a Kindle Fire. ( she is getting a Nook Tablet from her Grandparents so we are getting accompanying things)

My youngest is 5 and she wants a DS. We won't buy her one, so she is getting a DS XL from her Grandparents. We are getting her accompanying items.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Trains!
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Not mine.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I've been asking what they want. My 3 year old ds wants a scooter. My almost 7 year old dd wants the nerf rebelle bow and lego friends. That's all they've asked for so far.
waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:26 PM

My kids don't make a list, my husband and I go shopping and the kids get what they get.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I have been thinking about Christmas & Hanukkah since September,I like to plan ahead and can't stand when were in a rush and just buying things on a whim...This year we are toning down on the present buying,like way toning down...

My son who is 9 has requested the new Diary of a wimpy kid book & new sweatshirts,also in December he and I are going to a live WWE show and he's getting a new shirt from the WWE shop wich I will order this month..

My daughter who is 7 1/2 has requested new art supplies,wayside school books,underwear and socks...

That will be pretty much it for Holiday gifts oh and since me and my son are going to see a wwe show,my mom might take my daughter to a disney on ice show or to the great wolf lodge..

ETA reason being is because they have so much "junk"here they don't even use,I go through their toys once a month and give away nearly 3 bag full,all they use are there electronics anyways,no point in having boxes of toys sitting around collecting dust..

We also donate to Toys For Tots

Pukalani79
by Kris on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Yes, they have.

My 12 yo son wants: an SD card for his camera, some LEGO sets, batteries

My 10 yo daughter wants: earrings, music, Hello Kitty stuff

My 8 yo daughter wants: Monster High stuff, paints and canvasses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)