Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 33 Replies

What do you have planned?

falling_leaves

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM

ILs are here, so it will be interesting.  Family dinner Friday night.  DH and the boys will probably go to services Sat morning then we'll have a family lunch.  We plan to take ILs for a walk around town in the afternoon/evening to show them around.

Sunday DH is leaving early in the morning with ILs and heading to Jerusalem for a few days.  The kids have a normal school day on Sunday.  And I will have Sun and Mon to chill before I head down to Jerusalem to be with ILs.  I will be meeting with a friend for breakfast on Sun (or maybe Mon).

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I have not a clue the weather is calling for rain,I am not feeling to good and my son has been home for 2 days because he's sick,I am thinking he's going to be OK for school Thursday since Today he was jumping around and not just laying on the couch,my Father is planning on coming to visit Saturday for a short time and then we will probably head over to either Wal-Mart or Target for Groceries plus my DS needs to pick out a Birthday Present for his friend's party he was invited to next weekend...Sunday I need to sleep in and we usually relax that day,Friday night just the usual,kids will come home from school,son usually uses the computer since M-T he is not allowed to play computer games it disrupts his school work,the kids will watch Disney Channel & eat dinner then they get to sleep on the couch bed and watch WWE,well my son watches WWE my daughter usually falls asleep halfway through and I do to...Thursday my plans are house cleaning,I have not felt like doing it Today because I was up and down all day long retrieving food and drinks for my son and I was/am fairly exhausted,also because my dd decides to get up last night at 4 am asking me for a snack and reading a book and I had a very horrid time sleeping last night besides that,oh well,my throat hurts but I am not tired right now knowing full well I probably should be sleeping...

Oh dear didn't mean to write that much lol

simple smile

I sure do hope everyone has a great weekend

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:29 AM

work saturday church sunday

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Working on Saturday and then doing the usual chores and errands. Sunday DS has baseball and Monday both DH and I have the day off! :) So hopefully we'll do something fun with DS since he has no school.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I need to get done everything I blew off last weekend,lol  So I'm going to be really busy,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM

How is everything going with the ILs so far?  Try to have a good weekend!

Quoting TableforSeven:

ILs are here, so it will be interesting.  Family dinner Friday night.  DH and the boys will probably go to services Sat morning then we'll have a family lunch.  We plan to take ILs for a walk around town in the afternoon/evening to show them around.

Sunday DH is leaving early in the morning with ILs and heading to Jerusalem for a few days.  The kids have a normal school day on Sunday.  And I will have Sun and Mon to chill before I head down to Jerusalem to be with ILs.  I will be meeting with a friend for breakfast on Sun (or maybe Mon).

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM

On Friday night we may go to the library to see a screening of Monsters University.  On Saturday my SO works, so we'll probably just hang out at home.  On Sunday we have a few errands to run.  I'm not sure what else we'll be doing.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Probably bake up the rest of the pumpkins I have if they haven't gone bad. Monday I have off and I have my doctors appointment. I'm excited to hear baby's heartbeat again. I didn't get a good listen last month, baby was being stubborn. So I'm looking forward to Monday web though it will be the end of my weekend. Oh yeah, I also get to celebrate DH's birthday, we got lobster and shrimp ravioli for his meal. Pretty excited about those too.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I hope you are all feeling better soon!

feel better

Quoting CountryGrlAtHrt:

I have not a clue the weather is calling for rain,I am not feeling to good and my son has been home for 2 days because he's sick,I am thinking he's going to be OK for school Thursday since Today he was jumping around and not just laying on the couch,my Father is planning on coming to visit Saturday for a short time and then we will probably head over to either Wal-Mart or Target for Groceries plus my DS needs to pick out a Birthday Present for his friend's party he was invited to next weekend...Sunday I need to sleep in and we usually relax that day,Friday night just the usual,kids will come home from school,son usually uses the computer since M-T he is not allowed to play computer games it disrupts his school work,the kids will watch Disney Channel & eat dinner then they get to sleep on the couch bed and watch WWE,well my son watches WWE my daughter usually falls asleep halfway through and I do to...Thursday my plans are house cleaning,I have not felt like doing it Today because I was up and down all day long retrieving food and drinks for my son and I was/am fairly exhausted,also because my dd decides to get up last night at 4 am asking me for a snack and reading a book and I had a very horrid time sleeping last night besides that,oh well,my throat hurts but I am not tired right now knowing full well I probably should be sleeping...

Oh dear didn't mean to write that much lol

simple smile

I sure do hope everyone has a great weekend

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Happy birthday to your husband!  The ravioli sounds yummy!

birthday sweetpea

Quoting mjimaging:

Probably bake up the rest of the pumpkins I have if they haven't gone bad. Monday I have off and I have my doctors appointment. I'm excited to hear baby's heartbeat again. I didn't get a good listen last month, baby was being stubborn. So I'm looking forward to Monday web though it will be the end of my weekend. Oh yeah, I also get to celebrate DH's birthday, we got lobster and shrimp ravioli for his meal. Pretty excited about those too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)