Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

New here

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself. I a,m a 35 year old mom to two boys. One 14 the other 4 months. I live in NC near the coast. My newest was born on the fourth July via desertion after 24 hours of labor. He wouldn't descend and was stuck on my pelvis. I also broke my wrist last weekend on my first overnight trip without him. So now my hubby is stuck doing all the heavy lifting. Fun times in our house :) I love to meet new people. So I look forward to hanging out with y'all. 

Take care

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!  Please make yourself at home and join in on the conversations =)

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!

citygoneburbs
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome,jump right in there are a lot of posts going on here :-).

moeval
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.  I had my ds on July 5th via C section. He was also stuck in my pelvis, however my  C Section was scheduled a few days before had so I didn't labour at all.

Quoting Adreal:

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself. I a,m a 35 year old mom to two boys. One 14 the other 4 months. I live in NC near the coast. My newest was born on the fourth July via desertion after 24 hours of labor. He wouldn't descend and was stuck on my pelvis. I also broke my wrist last weekend on my first overnight trip without him. So now my hubby is stuck doing all the heavy lifting. Fun times in our house :) I love to meet new people. So I look forward to hanging out with y'all. 

Take care

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! Hope you love it here!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN