Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Christmas Presents

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM
  • 26 Replies
I have been wracking my brain about what to get for my children for Christmas and today in the Sunday paper adds I saw something for my daughter that she could actually use!! And there is a coupon for it too,she's going to get a arts and crafts supply center to keep all her supplies and possibly a new game for her Ds,now I need to choose something for my 9 year old boy,it's hard all he wants are expensive electronics.
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I hsve an almost 13 year old. He's hard. My 3 year old wants everything :)
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Yeah mine are getting hard to buy for too,daughter will be 8 in April and son will be 10 in August,we already bought there Hanukkah gifts

Quoting HeathersRich:

I hsve an almost 13 year old. He's hard. My 3 year old wants everything :)
natural_s
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

How old is your daughter? The craft supply center seems like a neat idea. I don't even feel like thinking about Christmas presents right now, lol. Thank goodness my 7yr old has not said anything yet but he is one of those kids that would be happy with anything. My two teens are the ones that want the expensive stuff and my 3yr old does not have a clue yet, lol.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM

She is 7 1/2 years old and loves art,currently her art supplies are strewn all over the place and it's such a mess,i will see if I can find a picture of what it looks like,I saw it and said bingo that is what she needs..

Quoting natural_s:

How old is your daughter? The craft supply center seems like a neat idea. I don't even feel like thinking about Christmas presents right now, lol. Thank goodness my 7yr old has not said anything yet but he is one of those kids that would be happy with anything. My two teens are the ones that want the expensive stuff and my 3yr old does not have a clue yet, lol.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM

That's a great idea! My dd will by 7 on Wednesday and she could use something like that too. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Good luck! I think it's a hard age to buy for.
natural_s
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Oh cool. I have a 7yr old son and I could use that for his art supplies as they are currently in big zippler lock bags.

Quoting CountryGrlAtHrt:

It is this

http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/product/productDet.jsp?productItemID=1%2C689%2C949%2C371%2C928%2C497&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181113&bmUID=1384107767784

MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM
That sounds like a neat idea!
Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Good idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN