Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Is life what you planned it to be

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this
There are a few things I wish I could change. But glad I can't at the same time. I am who I am because of the things that has happened. I have learned we all make mistakes all we can do is learn and move on.

I have learned that even when my life. Isn't going the way I planned or hoped it would. Is to live each day like it was my last.

You ladies have taught me a lot about who I want to be. I have learned a lot from this group. So thank you ladies.
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pukalani79
by Kris on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness no, my life is definitely not what I thought it would be.  I always had these grand ideas of who I would be and what I would be doing.  I'd never in a million years expect me to be... me. But I am so thankful for how things turned out.  I cannot imagine being in a better place as far as where I am in life.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:02 PM
That's how I look at it to.

Quoting Pukalani79:

Oh my goodness no, my life is definitely not what I thought it would be.  I always had these grand ideas of who I would be and what I would be doing.  I'd never in a million years expect me to be... me. But I am so thankful for how things turned out.  I cannot imagine being in a better place as far as where I am in life.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM
It's not. We haven't gotten as far in life as we would like. We are working on it and will get there but it's been a long haul so far and we have a long ways to go.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:10 PM
You will get there good luck.

Quoting mjimaging:

It's not. We haven't gotten as far in life as we would like. We are working on it and will get there but it's been a long haul so far and we have a long ways to go.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Lie is definitely not what I expected. But I am blessed I many ways
heldcaptiveby2
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
No not at all!
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Oh not at all. 

I thought I'd end up dating (but not married) to a cowboy who I always had to chase. I thought I'd be a receptionist and live in a trailer in the country. Basically for whatever reason I wanted my aunt's life (although she was married to her cowboy that she always had to chase). I never planned on having kids and just thought I'd be able to do what I wanted. 

I'm married to a man who is not a cowboy, not even a country boy, lol. We have two kids and the one time I had a receptionist job I hated it. I'm now a SAHM who lives in the suburbs (and even drives a Suburban). I like to tell my husband he's nothing I wanted but everything I needed. It sounds bad but he knows exactly what I mean. 

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:01 AM

No.

blessedmom1978
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:36 AM

not really

TroyboysMom
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:01 AM

My life isn't how I thought it would be when I was 18 or 20, but I'm okay with that. I live a beautiful, blessed life that I enjoy tremendously, and I am very grateful for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN