Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

My son doesn't think this is funny

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 10 Replies
But I sure do lol
My son was sitting next to me singing a song about me. So I made this up about him lol.

He has a scratch across his nose
His hair looks like a pair of toes
Nobody will ever know
He's my honey bunch of o's

He has a cute scratch across his nose
His hair is soft as a pair of toes
Nobody in the whole world will ever know
He's my honey bunch of o's o's o's
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I keep singing it and he keeps telling me to stop. I love moments like this with my kids.
natural_s
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Lol, that is cute, Now I can tell my kids that I am not the only mom that goes around making up songs. It drives my kids crazy to, lol but like you said it is so fun.

The funny thing is they hate that now but those are the moments they will be reminiscing over when they get older, lol.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree that's why I do these things to my kids. They will remember these moments forever.

Quoting natural_s:

Lol, that is cute, Now I can tell my kids that I am not the only mom that goes around making up songs. It drives my kids crazy to, lol but like you said it is so fun.

The funny thing is they hate that now but those are the moments they will be reminiscing over when they get older, lol.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM
That's funny. Just last night I was working on a puzzle with the kids. We were.being silly and I started making up songs about them. They thought it was hilarious though lol.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I think he gave up cause now he's laughing about it lol.

Quoting Sophie1106:

That's funny. Just last night I was working on a puzzle with the kids. We were.being silly and I started making up songs about them. They thought it was hilarious though lol.
esox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I have a song about having a smelly baby in my belly that I sing quite often.
I do remember my mother doing the same thing when we were kids. It was so embarrassing!
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Cute! My DS actually asks me to sing songs I've made up
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Love it, you should record it and give it to him for Christmas, lol.

I torture my kids like that, too. I figure they'll probably be seeking therapy at some point anyway, might as well give them something interesting to talk about. :)

Osstie
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Haha my 6 yo always gets mad when i laugh at him when he's cute. We got thai take out tonight and got spring rolls.. He picked one up and said "ooh tootsie roll" LOL i was like did you just call that a tootsie roll?!
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Aww, I make up all kinds of songs with my kids. Mine are 6 and 11 and they think I'm cheesy but I see their smiles and how much they like it even though they won't tell me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN