Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I decided...

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 7 Replies
To prep some diapers today. They have been sewn for some time but I have never washed them. I had to wash a load of wipes anyway so I figured why not put the diapers through the wash. I need to make more but I've been kind of lazy.

I also made pumpkin bread with Nutella swirl and went live on my Facebook page for a holiday special for photographs. I highly doubt ill get any takers but at least I tried.

I might sew today, just have to see if I have the energy.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
That is a productive day!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM
It's not even 11 yet, I feel like I should do more. HDTV just got home from hockey but he's heading back out here pretty quick. I went through the baby box too but it was mostly blankets and a couple outfits. Nothing too useful for the baby on the way.

Quoting e-doolittle:

That is a productive day!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I wish I knew how to sew. I have a sewing machine but I've never taken it out of the box. I'm not one that can learn on my own, I've gotta have a teacher. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM
There are alot of tutorials n you tube and pinterest. I don't use mine often, but it is nice to have

Quoting countrymomma81:

I wish I knew how to sew. I have a sewing machine but I've never taken it out of the box. I'm not one that can learn on my own, I've gotta have a teacher. 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I tried that. That's what I meant when I said I can't learn on my own. Like, I literally need a person showing me every step. I hate it. I want to be crafty and creative but I just can't catch on to things. 

Quoting e-doolittle:

There are alot of tutorials n you tube and pinterest. I don't use mine often, but it is nice to have

Quoting countrymomma81:

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Where do you live? Maybe there is someone near you that can help. I know I teach how to make diapers but I don't think I live by you.

Quoting countrymomma81:

I tried that. That's what I meant when I said I can't learn on my own. Like, I literally need a person showing me every step. I hate it. I want to be crafty and creative but I just can't catch on to things. 

Quoting e-doolittle:

Quoting countrymomma81:

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM

South Louisiana. There is a sewing shop that gives lessons as well as lagniappe classes at our local University. I just need to get off my butt and get motivated to take them. 

Quoting mjimaging:

Where do you live? Maybe there is someone near you that can help. I know I teach how to make diapers but I don't think I live by you.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting e-doolittle:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN