Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay or Nay- Cheesecake?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 44 Replies

What's your favorite topping?

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Yay!  This is my favorite kind...

jessica1078
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
I love making cheesecake- eating them, not so much... My family loves any toppings though
NidanLady
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Yay, I like them plain generally, I'm pretty simple. Strawberry is pretty good though.

LuckymOmma_
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!!,love cheesecake,I prefer plain

annelauer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I used to love cheesecake, but I haven't ever tried to make a dairy and gluten-free one. Maybe someday.
DACIA79
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I love to make them but not eat them. I have made 50 different cheesecakes my goal is to make every recipe in the I love Cheesecake cookbook by Mary Crownover
MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I like it in moderation. The giant slices are just too much for me. I like a sliver. Cherry on chocolate cheesecake is my favorite! I made a pumpkin cheesecake topped with candied pecans with gingersnap crust for Thanksgiving last year and it was really good.

lovemercygrace
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:50 AM
5 moms liked this

No, Cheesecake is EVIL, Evil I tell you!

LOL. And Cherry is the best topping.

norahsmommy
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Cheesecake is wonderful!! Plain, pumpkin, blueberry, chocolate are my go to toppings/add ins.
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:16 AM

It depends on the flavor... 

I made my dd's teacher one for her birthday this past week.. It was a Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake..she only had 1 slice to take home as the staff descended on it. LOL ... Now, they all want the recipe for it. 

I make about 100 different varieties of cheesecake....one of my faves is the turtle cheesecake. My BIL's fave is the Butterfinger and the Reese's.. my mom's is plain ole' cheesecake. One of my girlfriends likes the Raspberry white chocolate swirl cheesecake...I do make a plain cheesecake with a cherry liquer coulis on top...it's soooo delicious, I could eat the topping without the cheesecake and be happy! LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)