Tell me 5 things about you
1. I am the director of the Basin Homeschoolers Youth Choir (BHYC)2. Yesterday I showed my anatomy class how the brain is protected by cerebrospinal fluid using an egg, water and jar. 3. I have two pianos in my house4. I have gone back to Beginning Band. I help with an elementary school band most mornings and occasionally, like yesterday, I get to play my clarinet with them.5. I am very busy with volunteer work - in addition to band and choir, I volunteer with different activities with Great Basin, am the volunteer coordinator at Rachel's School of Dance, and the founder of a project called Sew'n Hope. I am a Relay for Life team captain and in the Spring will be volunteering with the Miss Klamath County/Miss City of Sunshine Pageant's Little Sister program.
1. I've lived in pennsylvania my whole life.
2. I love to shop.
3. I'm the oldest of three children.
4. I love working on crafts.
5. I like owls, peacocks and hummingbirds.
1. I used to work in Forensics before I quit to SAH with my DD. Now I work for a similar company going over case files part time at night.
2. I'm pregnant with my second, and this pregnancy has been worse than my first one, which I didn't think was possible.
3. I have a severe case of Selachophobia, which is a fear of sharks. I can handle them on TV, but Shark tunnels are a bit to much. It's completely irrational, but I have no plans to try and over come that fear.
4. Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday
5. My favorite animal is a Penguin.
1. I am a christian
2. I have been married for 14 yrs ( together 15)
3. I have two beautiful daughters who are my whole world.
4. My favorite colors are orange and neon green
5. I am legally blind in my left eye.
1.I love to take pictures
2.I have 2 kids who are my world
3.I lived in Texas for 1 year when I was in middle school
4.My favorite snack is Popcorn
5.I love chinese food
1. I love to read.
2. I am the Fundraising Cordinator for our county soccer assosation.
3. I have been to Peru.
4. I grew up on a dairy farm.
5. My favorite tv show of all time is Gilmore Girls.
I'm an instructional assistant in a high school special ed classroom.
I have lived in 4 different states.
I can speak jibberish.
I have a very dry sense of humor.
I want to visit Iceland some day. My grandfather was pure Icelandic.
I live in Oregon also. We're in the southern part of the state though and dont get much rain
Quoting grneyedormom:1. I love the rain, so living in Oregon is perfect for me.2. I am 19 1/2 years older than my youngest sibling.3. My job is challenging and most people hate what I am/do with a passion. 4. I love Christmas! 5. One day I will go to Ireland ( and never return to the states.)
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN