Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

There's only FIVE weeks...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 35 Replies

...until Christmas and ONE week until Hanukkah!  Have you started your shopping?  Are you finished?  Are you somewhere in between?

holding gifts

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saltlifemama
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I am about half done with my shopping. We aren't doing a lot this year which makes it so much easier.

ambertreas76
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I haven't started at all.  I work so much better under pressure.  I also love getting the deals right around Christmas... and when I say that, I mean, we shop the week before/of Christmas.  I'm bonkers!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM

My MIL always shops the weekend before Christmas and I don't know how she does it.  I would be so stressed out if I was just starting my shopping then!  lol

Quoting ambertreas76:

I haven't started at all.  I work so much better under pressure.  I also love getting the deals right around Christmas... and when I say that, I mean, we shop the week before/of Christmas.  I'm bonkers!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm basically done for my dd and my brother.  I still need to shop for everyone else, but we are cutting back this year, so I don't have to get a lot.  I also have a number of gifts to make and I want to get my DD's pic taken.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I have all of DS's gifts. I need to get one more thing for DD and then decide on DH. I have to make gifts for extended family. I have a ways to go.
stacy2607
by Stacy on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Started, but still have a ways to go.
Mom2tmk
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Im almost done! I have my dhs step sister, and to finish my dad and oldest dd.

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Started but need to finish.

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy hannah! I thought I was doing pretty well until you put it like that!! 

I have 5 of 12 kids done and 5 adults still to shop for. The adults are being really putsy about giving me a list. If they don't hurry up I'm going to give them all starbucks gift cards. I know none of them go there and will probably forget who gave it to them and eventually just give them back to me. big smile mini

KylesMom409
I have no idea how DH handles what's going on with his health. He's been diabetic for 21 years and now he has celiac disease. :(
Yesterday at 8:59 PM
by Linnette on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM
I haven't even started! But that's not out of the norm for me; it happens every year. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)