Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

There's only FIVE weeks...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 35 Replies

...until Christmas and ONE week until Hanukkah!  Have you started your shopping?  Are you finished?  Are you somewhere in between?

holding gifts

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saltlifemama
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I am about half done with my shopping. We aren't doing a lot this year which makes it so much easier.

ambertreas76
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I haven't started at all.  I work so much better under pressure.  I also love getting the deals right around Christmas... and when I say that, I mean, we shop the week before/of Christmas.  I'm bonkers!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM

My MIL always shops the weekend before Christmas and I don't know how she does it.  I would be so stressed out if I was just starting my shopping then!  lol

Quoting ambertreas76:

I haven't started at all.  I work so much better under pressure.  I also love getting the deals right around Christmas... and when I say that, I mean, we shop the week before/of Christmas.  I'm bonkers!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm basically done for my dd and my brother.  I still need to shop for everyone else, but we are cutting back this year, so I don't have to get a lot.  I also have a number of gifts to make and I want to get my DD's pic taken.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I have all of DS's gifts. I need to get one more thing for DD and then decide on DH. I have to make gifts for extended family. I have a ways to go.
stacy2607
by Stacy on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Started, but still have a ways to go.
Mom2tmk
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Im almost done! I have my dhs step sister, and to finish my dad and oldest dd.

Johnhenrysgirl
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Started but need to finish.

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy hannah! I thought I was doing pretty well until you put it like that!! 

I have 5 of 12 kids done and 5 adults still to shop for. The adults are being really putsy about giving me a list. If they don't hurry up I'm going to give them all starbucks gift cards. I know none of them go there and will probably forget who gave it to them and eventually just give them back to me. big smile mini

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM
I haven't even started! But that's not out of the norm for me; it happens every year. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)