Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

So sad...my mug died...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 19 Replies

My Cafemom travel mug has bitten the dust I think :( I put some lemonade in earlier and was sitting here watching some Andy Griffith and chilling on CM and I felt something wet hit my foot. I looked down and the mug had liquid coming from under it, running down the table and dripping onto my foot. I seriously feel like crying. It's my favorite travel mug :*(

I just don't get it. I didn't use it all the time. I have cups I prefer to use at home. I usually only use that one when I know I'll be leaving soon. I don't know why I chose to use it today unless it was just by chance so I'd discover the leak before being out in public with it!

crying

falling_leavespumpkin piefalling_leaves

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM
That sucks. I had one that bit the dust and have yet to find another that I like.
anotherandree
by Inga on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

The regular CM mug that I won died a painful death.  I did not realize that you weren't supposed to put it in the dishwasher.  I don't recall seeing ANYWHERE "Not dishwasher safe."  Well, the CM logo SSLLLOOWWWLLYY washed away.  Soon, it was just a plain, white mug.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I hope you find one soon! I have another travel mug but it's just not the same. This one was my true love. LOL! 

Quoting OliviaW.:

That sucks. I had one that bit the dust and have yet to find another that I like.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Oh no, I don't have a dishwasher so that couldn't happen to me. I'm sorry your mug went white :*( 

Quoting anotherandree:

The regular CM mug that I won died a painful death.  I did not realize that you weren't supposed to put it in the dishwasher.  I don't recall seeing ANYWHERE "Not dishwasher safe."  Well, the CM logo SSLLLOOWWWLLYY washed away.  Soon, it was just a plain, white mug.

saltlifemama
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I won one of the stainless water bottle ones and let my son borrow it. Never saw it again. I really liked it to.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Oh no :( What'd he do with it? 

Quoting saltlifemama:

I won one of the stainless water bottle ones and let my son borrow it. Never saw it again. I really liked it to.

LuckymOmma_
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM

i'm sorry :-( I hope You are able to find another mug that You like.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I am happy to have my CafeMom lunch tote, but this post makes me sad I  never won any type of CafeMom mug.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I am sorry you lost your favorite mug.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Thanks. 

Quoting LuckymOmma_:

i'm sorry :-( I hope You are able to find another mug that You like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN