Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

My mother told me a long time secret

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 19 Replies

My mother told me a logtime secret of hers last night,could not hold on to it anymore.I have an older brother born 42 years ago,my mother gave birth to him when she was 17 years old and did decide to give him up for adoption.She shown me pictures of him  and my bio father is his bio dad also.I was cool about and was not mad at her at all.She just started looking for him and looking good so far.When he is found,I am looking to meet him for the first time.My bio dad is supportive also,he knew about him also and was 18 at the time when he was born.

by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VinVanMom
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Wow good luck! My kids are adopted and thru have a brother I hope they find someday too!
TinkTink205
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Wow.  Good luck finding him.

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Him and I have one thing in common,born on the same day 8 years apart.My mother named him AJ when he was born

anoncalypse
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I love looking for peoplee and have been somewhat successful if you need helpi would love to give it a try

I helped find my mothers birth family, my nieces father with only a first name to go on, my mothers bff that she hadn't tasked to since 1979, and numerous friends of my own. Pm if you guys want extra help or anything
SJG1013
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM
There is a Facebook par called peopleseekingpeople, it's a free page and have solved over 600 cases. You could try there if she's needs more help.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Quoting TinkTink205:

Wow.  Good luck finding him.

Definitely!
alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

She hired someone to do this.So far he is doing great and positive leads are coming up.They contacted his adoptive parents telling him where he lives.His adoptive parents are coperating and said he wants to reunite with his bio parents,on his bucket list.Hopefully AJ and I get to know each other as brother and sister.

saltlifemama
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Good Luck! I hope it all goes well.

kourtneya
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM
How exciting to possibly meet a brother you never knew you had.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)