Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been skiing or ice skating?

Posted by   + Show Post
If you've done both, which one do you think is harder to do? If you've done neither, which one would you like to try?
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
MommaVoo
by Ariana on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM

ice skating yes, skiing no but I dont think I would like to try skiing as I am not very coordinated =P

CafeMom Tickers
queenie7601
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I've been ice skating when I was little. Wasn't very good at it, but had fun when I went. Skiing I have no interest to ever do.
WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I have done both. For me skiing was harder. I used to roller blade a lot when I was a teenager so ice skating was much easier for me. I have only been skiing a handful of times.
NidanLady
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I've ice skated quite a bit but mostly when I was younger. I've been skiing less overall but more recently. Personally, I'd say learning to ski is a little more difficult than skating but if you take a lesson you can probably pick it up in a day.

april678
by Mary on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Went ice skating once
mom4awesomekids
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I've done both. I'm much better at down skiing even though its been ages
schmack81
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I have done both. I used to compete in ice skating when I was younger. Haven't been skiing since I was 5 or 6. Want to try again but just can't seem to get there. I like to go ice skating still.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I've only been skiing once in my life I was about 5 y/o, lol. I've been ice skating a few times. Both were difficult for me, lol.

toopicky429
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I've done both. I'm not skilled in either, but had fun anyway. I wouldn't say one is harder than the other, they are completely different.
momlovestorun
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Both several times and they are not alike at all. I've also snowboarded and surfed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)